Reviews for Remembering
roughdiamond5 chapter 6 . 5/15
Look at that - miracles do happen! Gosh, I didn't think you would update, but I can't help but be pleased about the result. I'm glad to see you're continuing with their characterization, with Jenny trying to prove herself (and I completely understand why) and Billie's fascination with someone unbelievably pure. Admittedly, this is the sort of relationship I like to read about. I'd be very happy if you decided to finish this story, but with university and all, I do understand. Anything you feel like posting will be happily received.
roughdiamond5 chapter 5 . 5/11
This is exactly the sort of fic I was looking for after rereading this book. I was desperate to know how and if Billy and Jenny would ever associate with each other again, and yes, the pregnancy question was bothering me! For what it's worth, I think you have a wonderful sense of characterization; we didn't get to see much of either of these two, but I feel that Billy really is a mixture of awkward and sweet underneath his bravado, and Jenny is brave but still feeling things out. You've captured it perfectly.

I know you haven't updated in three years, but I'm going to alert this anyway. Miracles happen.
annie.jo.marie chapter 5 . 2/10
Wow, I love this story, I wish you would have written more! Great job!
Doris Eriksson chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
The interesting thing, is that a sequel just realized May 2013 :)
'Under the Light.'
Hatters1Girl chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Please finish this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
cant wait to you update i love jenny and billy
kristela chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
ahh i love them toghter

hope you countinue
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
i love this. your a great writer

i was wondering though...are you going to make Jenny pregnant like in the book or...? :O
kristela chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
ahhh it was sweet how they still have the connection to eachother can not wait till you update it one of the best a certian slant fanfiction lol
Ireth Tasartir Elf Princess chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
LOVE THE WHOLE CHAPTER!

Seriosly, i love the way Jenny's mom acted jajajaja

And Mitch. God i love him, he sooooooo...emm...Mitch Blake ajaja

Well, it was incredible, i loved the way you described things,

You write really good. Ummm talking about this you should read a book named "Reincarnation" by "Suzanne Weyn"

Personally i love the whole story

See till next...

Ireth Tasartir Elf Princess chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
H- i love your fic and just oe thing...

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IF YOU DON'T I WILL KILL YOU

Jajaja just joking...just a little

Plissssss I beg you, BEG you

Continue it
kristela chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
omg i love this story i would love to know billy and jennys side of the story

hope you contiue soon