Reviews for Everyone Has Secrets Part One
DancingBear chapter 33 . 8/12
Loved this
megacharizat chapter 5 . 4/16
nice story, I'm definitely going to read the whole story.
omegazeroinfi chapter 20 . 4/2
so the androids are gone, yet the androids that are supposed to be gone are attacking orange star high?
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 32 . 2/21
I REALLY LIKED IT. GREAT JOB!.
Math pls pffff chapter 30 . 2/4
"Ten of the boys stood up and paid bulma 200$ each." 200 times 10 doesn't equal 1000. Also, this story has a lot of grammatical errors. Doesn't exactly flow well, but it's a good fic.
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 33 . 11/6/2016
Not long really seems like six years
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
IM NOT PATHETIC...
AND YOUR MORTAL TOO VEGETA
rainne.2000.16 chapter 18 . 7/28/2016
That was such a sweet moment between Bulma and Vegeta. A side of him u almost never see.
rainne.2000.16 chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Just found your story and i'm loving it especially your A/N's at the end. I love Vegeta and Trunks :)
EverlastPrime259 chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
I agree Bulma, how does Gohan deal with them. Although I deal with the same idiots so I understand the frustration.

But love this story so much! 3 :D
Dratias chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
Bit of an abrupt ending, but other than that, I really enjoyed reading this. For my first DBZ fanfic to read, it definitely wasn't that bad. The only problems I'd say you have are your occasional grammatical ones, and your spelling errors. The sudden switches between character POV's are slightly confusing, but besides that, the story is great. Well done.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
So is Goku alive? Or is this after Buu? But then, Gohan and Videl would be dating...Oh wait. If the movies want to make up their own continuity, then I guess fanfic writers can, too.
Pokefan02 chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Dende must be having fun torturing Gohan.
star chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
i'm gonna have brain damage if i read this shit anymore
star chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
dis story is worse dan most out dere