Reviews for Everyone Has Secrets Part One
Dratias chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
Bit of an abrupt ending, but other than that, I really enjoyed reading this. For my first DBZ fanfic to read, it definitely wasn't that bad. The only problems I'd say you have are your occasional grammatical ones, and your spelling errors. The sudden switches between character POV's are slightly confusing, but besides that, the story is great. Well done.
Maximum Over-Saiyan chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
So is Goku alive? Or is this after Buu? But then, Gohan and Videl would be dating...Oh wait. If the movies want to make up their own continuity, then I guess fanfic writers can, too.
Pokefan02 chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
Dende must be having fun torturing Gohan.
star chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
i'm gonna have brain damage if i read this shit anymore
star chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
dis story is worse dan most out dere
Miah loves Gohan chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
Ok, First off, Veggie-kun, you don't scare me! But I love ya, so here it goes: ...Woops, look at the time!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
This was my favorite fanfiction about two years ago... I wasn't really into DBZ lately but it recently piqued my interest again and I'm squealing since I found this again! Great story.
Beggs chapter 21 . 4/26/2015
Only reviewing this chapter because I'll forget otherwise... Haha.

Great story! Really enjoying it. Just ONE teensy little thing to point out, even though it can be passed off as Gohan just forgetting since he hasn't had one since he was a kid-all Saiyans are born with tails. That's the other difference between Humans and Saiyans.

Nothing too major, but just wanted to point that out!

Anyway, thanks for the story! Enjoying the ride.
gabelou1991 chapter 33 . 3/30/2015
J'adore.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Lol, he got a permission slip to have permission to stay at his own home.
lien huong chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
i think it is so cute, for once sharpener isn' t head over heal for videl any more
WeirdoPigeon chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
Your story makes me squeal like a fangirl with every chapter...but I actually AM a fangirl, so that claim probably doesn't matter much... Oh well. I hope you get my point. ;

I absolutely LOVE this story. I love the little hints the characters drop about Gohan and his past. I love how Gohan reacts to these hints, and how Videl seems to place another piece to the puzzle every time something is revealed. Genius, I say. Pure genius.

Thanks for writing!
RPhysics chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Augh, previous chapters were fine. But Gohan suddenly loser his anger at what he considers to be a joke is pathetic. Then deciding to suddenly give up hiding his abilities? And THEN forcing a bunch of girls to droll at Gohan, who happens to be what amounts to a playboy playing dumb?

And really, embarassing Hercule like that was pretty cruel. Most of the Z-fighters don't care (nor want) any attention/recognition. And Gohan is supposed to be a good guy. Ruining anothers career just for Gohan's vengeance due to an insult is pretty stupid. Sure, Hercule is a fake who brags a lot, but that can be a career in itself. He has fans throughout the world after all, and Gohan would be hurting all of them by making Hercule seem bad.
DaLolMan chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
"That guy just pointed a finger and Kakarot fell down!"
-Vegeta XD