Reviews for Everyone Has Secrets Part One
Miah loves Gohan chapter 5 . 6/21
Ok, First off, Veggie-kun, you don't scare me! But I love ya, so here it goes: ...Woops, look at the time!
This was my favorite fanfiction about two years ago... I wasn't really into DBZ lately but it recently piqued my interest again and I'm squealing since I found this again! Great story.
Beggs chapter 21 . 4/26
Only reviewing this chapter because I'll forget otherwise... Haha.

Great story! Really enjoying it. Just ONE teensy little thing to point out, even though it can be passed off as Gohan just forgetting since he hasn't had one since he was a kid-all Saiyans are born with tails. That's the other difference between Humans and Saiyans.

Nothing too major, but just wanted to point that out!

Anyway, thanks for the story! Enjoying the ride.
gabelou1991 chapter 33 . 3/30
J'adore.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 1 . 3/9
Lol, he got a permission slip to have permission to stay at his own home.
lien huong chapter 32 . 11/13/2014
i think it is so cute, for once sharpener isn' t head over heal for videl any more
TheQueenOfAllPigeons chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
Your story makes me squeal like a fangirl with every chapter...but I actually AM a fangirl, so that claim probably doesn't matter much... Oh well. I hope you get my point. ;

I absolutely LOVE this story. I love the little hints the characters drop about Gohan and his past. I love how Gohan reacts to these hints, and how Videl seems to place another piece to the puzzle every time something is revealed. Genius, I say. Pure genius.

Thanks for writing!
RPhysics chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
Augh, previous chapters were fine. But Gohan suddenly loser his anger at what he considers to be a joke is pathetic. Then deciding to suddenly give up hiding his abilities? And THEN forcing a bunch of girls to droll at Gohan, who happens to be what amounts to a playboy playing dumb?

And really, embarassing Hercule like that was pretty cruel. Most of the Z-fighters don't care (nor want) any attention/recognition. And Gohan is supposed to be a good guy. Ruining anothers career just for Gohan's vengeance due to an insult is pretty stupid. Sure, Hercule is a fake who brags a lot, but that can be a career in itself. He has fans throughout the world after all, and Gohan would be hurting all of them by making Hercule seem bad.
DaLolMan chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
"That guy just pointed a finger and Kakarot fell down!"
-Vegeta XD
Neo-Devil chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Sharpner owned count: 26
Panxo chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Okay mate I realize that this is complete and all, but since it has a massive ammount of follows I've decided to read it. By now I guess I could give you a recommendatio: Rewrite this, It's obvious that the fanbase liked this story, yet the writing is, if I may say, awful. The grammar is relatively fine but your ortography is really hurting my eyes. I mean, you wrote cloths instead of clothes for 5 damn chapters. Now, in case you think I'm just some grammar nazi or something I'll have you know that english isn't even my main language, hell I never even took a class. Everything I know is from videogames and other shit. Anyway, if even a non native speaker can tell that this needs some serious correcting then I don't know what the native english speakers think of this.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 32 . 5/11/2014
If Gohan has his tail and he went swimming, won't his tail show?
Shh chapter 33 . 5/10/2014
Please bring Tien in more! (Not launch so much...)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I'm hyperventilating... so excited! I'm probably more excited than the students (excluding Gohan) themselves! (And moments ago... I was so depressed.)
Cinni
Books52 chapter 29 . 1/24/2014
I know that videl doesn't like her father that much but she doesn't have to talk bad about him like that behind his back