Reviews for Through the Blue Vault of Varda
Mreaca chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I just stumbled over this story, clicked on it in a moment of weakness, and wow! am I glad I did - it is a great story . You did a wonderful job combining such totally disparate universes as the Silmarillion and Stargate. You somehow made the crossover, logical, sensible and interesting and I thoroughly enjoyed the result. Thank you for writing it!
Space chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is real good. Be cool if there was a follow up or a alternate character reaction piece. But yeah so so good.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Definately an interesting crossover.
BMick chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh, my... Where's my copy of the Silmarillion? To link the Varda with the Ancients and the Ori - this is a mind-blower, so original, to me at least. And John as a son of Elrond... Wow. Thank you for a wonderful mind-stretcher!
Eipok chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Absolutely breathtakingly jaw-droopingly amazing. This has truly opened my eyes to things I'd not thought possible, not even considered! And all so perfectly, too! You are undoubtedly one of the best writers on the entire site, and you're probably the most imaginative. I'd be in love were it not for the immense age gap I assume exists between us. Friends then? Hehe.
Magdalen Beller chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
It's so great! I hope there is or will be more?
Caunedhiel chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I like this. It's very different and refreshing :)

Please post another :)
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very intresting and it sort of fits.
Sear chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is very interesting indeed. Lovely blending of the canons.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This is so completely wrong and so brilliant.
Deritine chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awesome job. You did stop writing right after getting through the confusing myth-style writing (which, I realize, is very Tolkien and why I don't like his stuff) and into the cool cross-over part. Not that I should be surprised, you always have these really cool ideas that get one thinking like crazy.

Really fun cross-over idea! It would be a lot of fun to have the epic story. Probably... it could get cumbersome. Who knows, you might turn me on to Tolkien. And I totally agree- that actor's ears are super pointy. :D
swabloo chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Well, he does have pointed ears.

That was fantastic! Really loved the unique twist to the crossover. Left me wanting for more :-)