Reviews for Moments
africaflower77 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
Bruce can be such a coward sometimes:):)
africaflower77 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
Oh my gosh! I hate DC so much! They are so twisted, I mean they were the ones who made robin run away and become night wing and all the problems and stuff!
africaflower77 chapter 7 . 8/3/2015
I'm running out of things to review: you need no advice or critism on how to make your story better because it's already perfect!(I'm actually the one who needs the advice) :):)
africaflower77 chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Omg! That was so...ahhhhh.
africaflower77 chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Wow! Mostly I'm skimming over these cuz I already read them, but I AM reviewing!
africaflower77 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Dick is such a sweet little angel-just like his old man...and I'm supposed to be updating a story instead of reading...gahhhhh!
africaflower77 chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
*sniff* I will NOT CRY! Wahhhhhh!*me crying my eyes out*
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Awww!dont know if I've favorited this story yet but I'm doing it now!
shelbysamgirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Amazing love it
Guest chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
I cried. A lot. Almost every chapter. This is such an emotion packed fanfic my little heart can hardly bear it. But I love it for that reason. You are an amazingly, overwhelmingly talented writer. Your conveyance of emotion and portrayal of the characters is so fulfilling and pleasing
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Wow, all of those scenes were good. I don't think I can pick a favorite.
Mythicall Moon chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
These range from adorable to lovely.

I do suggest you go back to the first "chapter" and fix the paragraph spacing, a bit of "chapter" four needs paragraph spacing.
ahhhhh.okay chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Gosh darnit. I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS! It was all so cute. I loved the one at the diner. That is definitely my favorite so far.
Ann b-010 chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
I love your story your daddy bats is SOO sweet
Firewarrior123X chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Darn it! Ur making me cry TT (still an awesome story!)