Reviews for Cookies
cuteness chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I loved this alot
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I think Klaine should bake on the show. This was adorable. It reminded me of when Quinn and Puck tried to bake. Gah! There's just something about couples attempting to bake anything in the kitchen that is just so damn appetizing.

Caitlin(:
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
So cute 3
seriouscaseofthegayface chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
HOW DID YOU KNOW KLAINE!BAKING FICS ARE, LIKE, MY GUILTY PLEASURE? *is floored*

Even more amazing than the last one. And the last one was fantabulisticulous. HOW DO YOU DO THIS? AMAZING AMAZING.

KEEP 'EM COMING!

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN! WHEEEEEEEEEE...

Ellie xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awe, I totally just fangirl flailed. This was adorable!
bullets-embrace chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
N'aww. I love kitchen!Klaine :'3

Great fic! xx
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Please write a sequel where they fell asleep like that and Burt Carole and Finn found them. Please?
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awww, that was so sweet and adorable! Hurray for Klaine fluff! Thanks for writing!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
YAY! .

I love baking fics like this. D TOO CUTE.
Joutei chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
THAT WAS ADORABLE~
choklit-froggie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh my goodness! This is beyond adorable!

The ending was a bit sudden but I really like how the story is mostly about them having fun and being silly and not around the fact that they're going to kiss.
dfghjklsdfsdf chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is so adorable. I like the lightness of it. I think you captured the characters well, although, more details on the kissing part would've been even more satisfying for my Kurt/Blaine shipper heart. I'm hoping for a sequel of some sort.
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Cute story. I could just see it happening as I read. Only criticism is the ending was a little weak.
klaine-is-endgame1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011