Reviews for Pull Up, Pick Up
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I swear I've read this at least half-a dozen times and it is still blithering hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Second time reading this, still hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Loved it! Hilarious!
SydneyKate chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
Omg. I usually hate AUs, but this was awesome. It was snarky, cute, and it worked. Great job. Loved the dialog-it added a lot so it didn't have to be narrated. Characters kinda have the same personality, though honestly it would seem Altairs character would be best suited for Malik. It was cute.
valenros chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I loved this, so much! SO AWESOME AND SO SWEET ajdhajkhdajkshd Thank you!
sweettea1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I really enjoyed your story! Plenty of laughs (every other line I was either grinning widely or snickering in amusement) and a fulfilling plot. Even the characters lived up to their appropriate personalities spectacularly (kudos to you for such an accomplishment)!

All in all, you did splendidly. Keep up the great work! ;)

sweettea1
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Joan of Arcturus chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
If only he worked with me at Wendy's :( Work would be so much more interesting.
IzzyK97 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
oh hell i'm grinning like a total idiot in the middle of class this is tOO GODDAMN CUTE
Hiza Montmorency chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was so adorable! Arrghhhhh so good.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Lines that make me add this to my favorites and make a mental note to reread:
"And, great, now Malik has no choice but to interject here. "Nope, I'm the designated driver."
"I'm so sorry.""
-This... similar situations pop up that make me laugh.

"before he can throw the gear back into drive, the woman from the window thrusts out a steaming cup of coffee. He stares for a moment, wresting with the decision to just take it—god, he could use a coffee—but honesty wins this round. "I didn't order that.""
-Such a moral "assassin"! I'm shocked! And I bet that's Altair, isn't it?

"Wow," Malik says after a good long while. "I'm not sure what's worse—the delivery itself, or the fact that you're telling me two weeks later."
"Most people would call it charming," the speaker box says, sounding miffed. "And the two weeks is your fault."
-Laughed out loud here. Can *so* imagine the tone.

"Look up behind you."
Malik does, and he sees the little black half-sphere of a security camera blinking back at him. He wishes that he has both his hands, but one middle finger will have to do.
-Oh, Altair. That's one... inefficient, but very amusing way to finally "see" your crush.

Is there a party tonight or something?"
The display screen lights up like a crazy videogame and, for the first time since he's started talking to mysterious-speaker-box-guy, Malik starts to think that the man really is good at his job.
-*snirk* Well, no kidding.

"It's not called fast-food for nothing, Malik," and the voice sounds a little too delighted beneath its usual wryness. "Window one, please."
-Such a tease. Happy to finally name your man, eh, Altair? Naw, you just like mischief.

"That'll be fifty cents! Window two!"
Malik thumps his head against the car horn.
-I genuinely started cracking up here.

"Girl toy or boy toy?"
For a moment, Malik needs to remember that they're talking about Happy Meals.
"Boy toy," he says, turning around to glance at the security camera. He grins.
The speaker goes silent, like it's also trying to remember the exact same thing.
"Cool," it says, intelligently, and forgets to tell Malik to pull up to window two.
-Well, that's the most unique way I've heard of "what's your sexuality" in a long while.

When Malik pulls up to the Drive-Thru, he sticks his head out of the car and waves at the camera, not even bothering to look at the menu board, and orders a number one with coke.
-...that's a disturbing and hilarious mental image. I can't get Malik out of the 12th century Assassin's Robes, after all...

"Yeah. I'm just not feeling the romantic steak combo and long walks on the beach tonight," he drawls.
The speaker-box practically radiates horrified mortification. Even the display screen is blank.
"Your brother," the voice grates out, "is a liar and a horrible person."
"Window one?" Malik asks sweetly.
"Window one."
-I /love/ this story!

"And you've got one arm. How do you even drive?"
"Very carefully with lots of wide turns.
-Just love imagining their accents here...

Well, as you can tell, this is a *gem*. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
AwkwardThane chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'm drowning in fluffy-ness :3 Fav!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was so cute..this made my day and smile
silent woods chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I just can't even explain how much you made me laugh; I love you
Stately Demented chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So adorable. :3 Cute but doesn't make me want to gag. You've done a great job!