Reviews for Troublesome life
Konoha Tiger chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Aww, this is great! I really wish u would update and continue til the end. U've got me excited and really nervous on wat Shiho has planned, but i hope Sai will have enough of a heart 2 stop her from ruining ShikaTema!
otaku-kage chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
this chapter was ok for a filler chapter i guess! Would have been better if you made shikamarus mission take like 2 weeks or so, driving both of them nuts waiting to see each other, meanwhile going more into the plans of shiho and how she was gonna try to steal shikamaru from temari!
ForeverPale chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
come on man you can do it...throw out another chapter
Effie-a chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
AMAZING! love your story it is really god i cant get enough of it :) please update soon!
Zxzdragon chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
KOOL STORY! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Yue Heartphilia chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Drama! Hoping some cool and hot drama! XD so what will happen next? Will shiho do bad thing to temari? So curious.. Update! Ganbatte!
DayDreamer-BleachLover chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
oooh I sense trouble brewing, can't wait to see what you have in store
Kraphty chapter 4 . 6/27/2011
I'm loving it so far.

The chapter two seemed to happen a bit early in the story. I liked the idea of the two almost getting involved, though I think it was taken just a bit too far (maybe end at the dream, it's up to you).

There are a few images that HIGHLY stood out and have become very big to me after seeing the way you worded it. "she walked into his sanctuary" was probably had the biggest impact for me. The idea of having someone's crush walk into his home and life could be viewed as a big deal, and I enjoyed the slight emphasis on this.

Currently on Chapter 5, I'm excited to continue tomorrow at lunch!
Yue Heartphilia chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Shika! Come back alive! Keep updating! Ganbatte!
LadyTemari chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
Excellent as always, short and sweet this time. Hope you are feeling back to 100% soon. Take care and keep writing!
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
wow shika control yourself!
shikamaru lover4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
may i say wow. i just started reading and i already love it. love the couple of course and love the story so far
Yue Heartphilia chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
XD

so curious..

Keep updating! Ganbatte!
otaku-kage chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
hmmmm i cant wait to see what you have in store for shikamaru. how does ino play into temari's idea? ah well i guess ill just have to wait til next chapter. update soon!
SherlockFan52007 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Woooooooo! :D

Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next one!

Keep up the amazing work :D