Reviews for Howling At Mother Moon
Hero Dean chapter 3 . 1/17
its a dog no wait snAKE PLEASE UPDATE
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 3 . 1/14
I loved it please update more
Blacken Death chapter 3 . 1/5
Soon please. I'm curious about what it is
DJmuppet chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
Please keep going
gundamzbd36 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
whats going to happen next? what pet did Harry want?
Gam Feng chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
Is it a snake? Maybe, a rare creature instead. Anyways, good luck with this story, it's a pleasant read.
littlepanther chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
cliffhanger!? Nooo! What's the pet? I hope it isn't a snake though snakes are adorable and i love them too. I just hope it isn't a snake 'coz that's what harry's pet usually are.
64teeth chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
a little bit (or maybe much) fast paced, but I imagine you just want to get to a certain point to start real story, which will show bond between Harry and Fenrir :) so far so good :)
Lola.the.Warrior chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I know this is begging... but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish this!
antipodean chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
noooooo, I'm so curious! I hope its not a snake or a puppy as that seems a little cliche but overall, the suspense as to what it could be? Kills me. Every time... Still, I'm going to be checking my fav alert to see when you update it! ) I love the plot line by the way!
Padfootette chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter and story I loved it please update soon
chickieroy chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
please upload soon I really am liking your story so far I can't to read more so please upload soon please
Natural-Territory chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Agh, I want to know Harry's - I mean Ciar's - pet so bad! I really like how this story is going so far. I love how you make Ciar so smart but at the same time he acts like a little kid and doesn't talk in old english like some stories. Anyway, love to see the next part!
Fish chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Is it a puppy, a snake, a hawk, a eagle, a toad, a fox, what is it?
evfangirl98 chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Love it! What did he get? How long until Fen and Ciar get to spend more time together?