Reviews for If You Ever Come Back
explodingpocky chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hahahahaha. "Approximately." Not that anyone's counting. That made me laugh. Intriguing concept you have here. Please do continue.
synjax chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Awwww man... Great now I can't see the screen that clearly enuff.. T_T WHY OH WHY OH WHY! COULDN'T SHE JUST KILL ARTHUR! God, I'm feeling even MORE happier than I was THEN when Sylar killed the frick'n basturd! DX

This awesome, you awesome, yeah. :D
synjax chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Shucks, I'm crying.. I hate you! (Not really.) You made me cry with this awesome story! T_T
Kittendragon chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
uhg. And then she goes back and gets her baby and her love killed. Why? Because she's an idiot when it comes to choosing for herself. I'm kind of curious to see a piece in this verse from claire's pov after she sees her baby die and her lover blow up.
loganator chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
awrh this is really sad, you write more
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
i like it. yay! ur working LTM!
smithsbabe65 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
This was awesome! You've captured Claire's anguish and regret over the decisions she's made. She's now paying a dear price for turning her back on her family to follow in Arthur's footsteps.

I love how you write the IABD universe! I've also written a fic in a similar vein. But your drabbles and ficletts say so much with so few words, you have the marks of a gifted author.
Lindsay Lawliet chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
this was really well written, it brought me tears. it fits perfectly with the future that we saw. well done.
RalynnFrost chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
There's a little tug on the heart strings for you. So sad.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
very sad story,but you really wrote a very good story!
smithsbabe65 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
YOU. ARE. THE. MASTER!

Holy hell, this was fan-f*cking-tastic!

This was so heartbreaking and so true to form. You've must have been picking my brain because Gabriel's angst in this universe is EXACTLY how I pictured it.

I've also written a fic based in this alternate reality and your take on Gabe is very similar to mine. He just plain misses her which makes what happened to Noah that much more horrendous.

Bravo!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awwwwwwww...that was sad... kinda harsh too, i wanna hug sylar, but im a afraid hyell fry me with elle bishops ability so ill hug a sylar plushie instead
ivy83 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aww heartbreaking. I can imagine Gabriel struggling to be single dad without her!
flyfree chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
oh this is so sad! but in a totally way that warms the heart. Seriously you are an excellent writer! you know I have a song in my head for a few days that also screams sylaire, I would love to you hear the song and who knows maybe you can write something as good as this. The song is called Die For You by Megan McCauley.

I really love everything you write and I want to encourage you to continue with your Not-A-songfic Project!
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
ouch... that's harsh... poor guy!