Reviews for Kokoro No Kikkou
DontheSun chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Awwwww! This was such a cool story, and I'm not going to lie, I really want a turtle now. (It's also very funny that I've seen at least 5 turtle ads while reading this XD ) But really, this story was cute and extremely funny.

I also wanted to say that I REALLY like your guys' project! I'm too new of a member to have seen the originals, and they are all so good! Tell Ori that I love his writing style, and that pretty much every fic I've read so far has kept me reading until the end of the notes even. And trust me, I've read maybe about half of the fics, and I just discovered you guys last week. I'm almost done with the Jenkatos (My favorite digi-pairing) and I've read around 7 of the other fics. "Meeting of the Goggle Boys" was also hilarious XD

Anyways, keep up the amazing work! You guys are awesome!
Takato the dreamer chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Cute fic :) I thought Juri buying a lizard was out there but... it's Juri. :P
Takato the dreamer chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
This fic is soooo sweet :D
Takato the dreamer chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Really like this so far! Its so sweet!

And I thought for sure when Hirokazu said he had the perfect name... well, Paperweight was obvious XD I wasn't thinking XD I thought he was going to say "Leonardo", "Donatello", "Michelangelo", or "Raphael" :P
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
sooo cute xD
Kitsune Demon Girl chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Lol this story is just TOO CUTE!

I like how Juri just shows up to join their 'club' with a huge-ass iguana at the end XD
September's Nobara chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Very enjoyable! I like the characterizations of everyone, and I miss this generation of Digimon. I absolutely love Juri's moment at the end-it's very 'her'. Good to see her being accepting, and the image of her with an iguana is adorable. I'm curious, though: was "He is the shelled terror that crawls in the night, the green bane of evil cats!" etc., a Darkwing Duck reference, or am I missing an obvious homage to The Ninja Turtles, here? Regardless, this was a wonderfully fun read! Thank you for the story.

Sincerely,

September's Nobara.
Riku Murasaki chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
This follow-up fic was actually very nice. I definitely enjoyed the humor used within, and found the different turtles to be adorable. Also, I could imagine Juri walking into school with a massive iguana. It just seems like something she would do.
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
HA! I can SO see Takato accidentlly outing himself!

And my dad thinks paperweight is a great name for a turtle.

Hmmm... I always thought it would be tama-kun and shouseigame getting 'friendly'. Tama- kun might be tama-CHAN! I'm so going to draw that.
greywindfalcon chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Haha nice way to end that story. I could totally see Juri doing that.
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Aww... They're friends. Thats cute. 3
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA! This.. is a masterpiece.
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Ahahaha... I love paperweight. Go Turtles!
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 1 . 3/8/2011