Reviews for Kurosaki Naruto: Soul of a Warrior
Update your fanfiction please
Gamuza chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
hey cool story but please write to the part where naruto discovers his past life
ninja master reborn chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
this is your favorite story and it is not even fininshed
Goody0132 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
would you be making some new chapters for this storie because i really like it
Ultimate Challenge writer chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Hey if you want to cause a little side comedy just think of the insanity of pairing this Naruto with Soifon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
IN ALL THAT IS AWESOME AND BIG TITS PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY
Darkth Shadow chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
um, you favourite your own story?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Please update
animenaruto46 chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Man great story can't wait to read the next one and I like the harem
Drewdragon chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
if you have yoruichi you have to have soi-fong as well
Narutard-Slayer chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
This is a goo story man please finish it you have talent I especially love this part
Ichigo stared at Naruto wide-eyed before turning to Rukia with a glare, "I've been meaning to say this, but what the fuck did your powers do to my brother, not saying he wasn't always hyperactive, but this is getting ridiculous!"

Rukia just ignored him in favor of admiring Naruto, Ichigo's eye twitched before he sighed, "Tis' the life of a side character... To be ignored... Fuck that! You can't take over my story Naruto, you already have your own!"

Naruto turned to Ichigo giving him a blank stare, "So? I got bored with mine, to much shit about the cycle of hatred, fuck that! This isn't your story, if I remember this is called Kurosaki Naruto, not Kurosaki Ichigo, so shut up and buckle your seat-belt in the back of the bus while I stay in the driver's seat!"

standard man I hate the story line in naruto it makes you feel sorry for the villains.
Ricardo Rendon chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Please make more I seriously beg you
Ricardo Rendon chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Please make more I beg you
Silber D. Wolf chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Amazing chapter, I hope that you update soon
koshimaru chapter 5 . 2/5/2012