Reviews for Hate
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh no makes me wonder how this will turn!
Night Shine chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!Sequel!SEQUEL!
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Can I... cry now?
IncurablyAwesome chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Awww D: Poor Ryouuuuuuuu! I'd hate to have this kind of dilemma :( Great story! :D Well done!
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
hmm ptetty good so far :p
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
:( As much as I hate this kind of plot- I fansqeed. Congrates you win a cookie for writing heartshipping! :)