Reviews for Falling
crazycocoa00 chapter 7 . 7/9
...Can I marry your fan fiction? It is so beautiful!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
The best robin/super boy story that I have read! Shame that you lost interest, would have loved an older robin and superboy epilogue.
FavUYA chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Cool, I think I'll like this.
simplegay me chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
I really Love this and your way with words and characterization was very genuine and authentic. I really laughed at some parts and my heart was shattered in chapter 3 but I love how it all turned out :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
When are you making another one? Are you making. If you are make it ASAP I started reading this a day ago and I hurts to put it down lmao. keep it up! The way you describe the event in which superboy and Boy Wonder love eachother is incredible!
It's quite whelming :-)!
ionicpulse chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
OMG i was dreaming about supey running through the halls away from robin while he was screaming i wanna have sex with you superboy
ionicpulse chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
ohm its like oh my god i love this story so much
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
So, I never shipped DickXConner before, but you're doing an awesome job of it.

Of the three that you said at the end of your latest chapter (7), I like the smexness and denial. It's weird enough to put the young Heros together, but Bruce and Clark is wrong. Just plain wrong.

Your ability to describe everything is awesome.

I suggest taking the boys out on another date.
Or hangout inside; the necking was the most *real* smexness that they actually did that we (readers) know of.
Or a mission where Robin's in danger and Supey has to make a choice. You can't have it the other way, because Robin knows that the mission must come first even if he hates that. Though if Supey goes after Robin it leaves room for a talk, between the two and one with thier mentors.

Anyway, keep it up and smexness.
nivael chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh, thats the last chapter?
Thats mean! It's such a wonderful story, one oft the best i've ever read.
That innocence you put into Conner's character ( like the "what's up scene") was so genuine and innocent and heartbreaking all the time.
I hope that theres a sequel that gives him and Dick the chance to really explore the depts of their feelings. And a bit smut maybe? ;)
nivael chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
" He didn't like what he saw in the mirror. He saw a weapon, with no control"
Oh my god! That's such a cruel and sad thought!
I really had to hold my breath at that part and the nightmare scene. For a moment i believed
Superboy had messed up. Big time...

"...are you fucking my Dad?"
I nearly fell out of my chair myself after reading that sentence!
Brilliant one!
nivael chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
"Maybe Robin should just let his boyfriend beat up Batman and then they could run away and elope. Robin grimaced as he glanced at his mentor. That was a horrible idea. Batman would wipe the floor with them both"
Hahahaha... awesome! I'm still laughing! Hahahaha... Great.

Really great is almost you were the one creating the characters of Robin and Superboy.
Because you let them act so naturally.
nivael chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Wow! I could literally feel the death glare Superboy received.
For a second i almost thought Batman would execute him for laying a hand in his Protegé.
Very thriling. I love it!
nivael chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
The phone thing? Simply adorable!
nivael chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
You're describing the characters perfectly. It's really a joy to read!
Love it!