Reviews for Falling
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
nnooozzz I so ship it wally hahaha XD Me love messing with wally...just think of me as a ark hair with blue tip hair Harley Quinn HAHAHA
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 3 . 7/31/2016
hehe daddy bats hahaha!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
EEEKkKKKKKKK FAN GIRL SCREAMING HERE! THAT WAS SOOOO CUTE! OMGS! HUGS
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
cccuuuuttteee!
PaleAngel90 chapter 7 . 2/8/2016
Liking the story, please update it soon, cant wait to read more :)
PaleAngel90 chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
This story is looking lovely, Im liking it a lot :)
momonekonya chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
...Can I marry your fan fiction? It is so beautiful!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
The best robin/super boy story that I have read! Shame that you lost interest, would have loved an older robin and superboy epilogue.
FavUYA chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
Cool
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Cool, I think I'll like this.
simplegay me chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
I really Love this and your way with words and characterization was very genuine and authentic. I really laughed at some parts and my heart was shattered in chapter 3 but I love how it all turned out :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
When are you making another one? Are you making. If you are make it ASAP I started reading this a day ago and I hurts to put it down lmao. keep it up! The way you describe the event in which superboy and Boy Wonder love eachother is incredible!
It's quite whelming :-)!
ionicpulse chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
OMG i was dreaming about supey running through the halls away from robin while he was screaming i wanna have sex with you superboy
ionicpulse chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
ohm its like oh my god i love this story so much
4-Starry-Night-8 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
So, I never shipped DickXConner before, but you're doing an awesome job of it.

Of the three that you said at the end of your latest chapter (7), I like the smexness and denial. It's weird enough to put the young Heros together, but Bruce and Clark is wrong. Just plain wrong.

Your ability to describe everything is awesome.

I suggest taking the boys out on another date.
Or hangout inside; the necking was the most *real* smexness that they actually did that we (readers) know of.
Or a mission where Robin's in danger and Supey has to make a choice. You can't have it the other way, because Robin knows that the mission must come first even if he hates that. Though if Supey goes after Robin it leaves room for a talk, between the two and one with thier mentors.

Anyway, keep it up and smexness.