Reviews for A Good Day
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Aww so nice and poor Tony, why didn't Gibbs tell him about Kelly then , he could have . You write them awesomely
mudkipz chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
RAINING ON MY FACE.
Belker chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
A good day and a good story!
HilsonMarvey27 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was adorable! You had me almost crying in the end too! Great job! :D
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Such a sad life Tony had.

He and Gibbs had a very meaningful talk.

Aww I think Gibb would of been a great dad for Tony.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Just now saw this story and just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. Well done!

-Moki
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
"Three hours later, when he was finally removed from his mother's car by the paramedics, he told himself that he wasn't to blame for what had happened. And in the years that followed, when the nightmares took him, he told himself the same thing. Some days, he even believed it…" ...Favorite line, hands down. Amazing.

Fabulous work! :)
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great story!
MarieP chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I just read your entire series. It is well done and so sad! I hope there will be more. I love hurt!vulnerable!Tony and protective!Gibbs! I look forward to more.
jumpingrooftops chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
aww. you just described exactly how i think tony's parents acted towards him (flesh and blood is sketchy for me, i think tony's father was wayy more of a jerk than they made him out to be on the show). Anyway, i love the tony/gibbs father son interaction. Gibbs would be a great dad. Good job writing this, I enjoyed it. It was very well written.

-Emma
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
You had some really great lines in this piece.
newgal chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Good job
FrostyFingers chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awwww! damn cute! would've killed for a conversation like that on the show :D
olympianchef213 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I really loved it! Your characterization of the Gibbs/Tony relationship is soooo perfect!
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was fantastic! I love Tony and Gibbs father/son, especially when you have them in this is really very well done.

Congrats! :)