Reviews for A wedding and something else
HELEN chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
A BRILLANT STORY INDEED JUST LIKE ALL YOUR BRILLANT STORIES THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WRITE.I HAVE A ME AND CENRED STAY AT THE HOTEL FOR OUR HONEYMOON?OR DID WE GO AWAY FOR OUR HONEYMOON?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL MANY THANKS FOR MY FANTABLOUSLY AWESOME WEDDING STORY AND MANY THANKS FOR MY FANTABLOUSLY AWESOME SIMPLY THE BEST BETTER THEN ALL THE NOT FORGET TO PUT ALL CLOCKS AND ALL WATCHES FORWORD ONE HOUR TONIGHT AS ALL CLOCKS AND WATCHES GO FORWORD ONE HOUR TONIGHT.I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN A STORY WRITTEN BY YOU ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS WHERE ME AND CENRED FIRST MET ALSO PUT CENRED MERLIN AND ARTHUR IN THE STORY AS ALSO PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN A STORY ABOUT THE CHRISTENING OF MINE AND CENRED'S TWO CHILDREN BRADLEY AND ALSO PUT CENRED BRADLEY ANGEL MERLIN AND ARTHUR IN THE STORY AS WELL.I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE TWO STORIES ALLTHINGSMAGICAL?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WILL YOU BE WRITING A STORY ABOUT THE CHRISTENING OF MINE AND CENRED'S TWO CHILDREN BRADLEY AND ANGEL?.I HOPE THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WILL WRITE THE STORY?.MERLIN AND ARTHUR ARE GODPARENTS TO BRADLEY AND I'M MERLIN SISTER HELEN PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY?AND ALSO PUT MERLIN ARTHUR CENRED BRADLEY AND ANGEL IN THE STORY?.ALLTHINGSMAGICAL YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST MOST DEFINATLY INDEED AND YOU'RE ALSO PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN A STORY WRITTEN BY YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS WHERE ME AND CENRED FIRST MET PUT CENRED MERLIN AND ARTHUR IN THE STORY AS WELL?.LOVE .
narnia365 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
Bradley and Angel. Nice touch :)
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/22/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE PLEASE WILL YOU WRITE A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY ALL ABOUT THE CHRISTENING OF MINE AND CENRED'S TWO CHILDREN BRADLEY AND AND ARTHUR ARE GODPARENTS TO BRADLEY AND PUT ME IN THE STORY AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER ALSO PUT MY HUSBAND CENRED BRADLEY ANGEL MERLIN AND ARTHUR IN THE STORY AS CHRISTENING COULD TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME CHURCH THAT ME AND CENRED HAD OUR WEDDING DAY IN.I HOPE YOU LIKE ME IDEAS?AND I HOPE YOU WILL GRANT MY REQUEST?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
A MESSAGE FOR ALLTHINGS WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER PUT CENRED IN THE STORY AS WAS AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY THAT ME AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER.I THINK YOU SHOULD GIVE CENRED A MOTORBIKE AND HE TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON IT AFTER WE HAVE PUT ON A CRASH HELMET AND FASTENED THEM UNDER OUR CHIN WITH THE STORY COULD BE A PREQUEL TO MY WEDDING YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN READ AND REVIEW THE STORY JUST LIKE I READ AND REVIEW ALL YOUR STORIES,PLEASE COULD YOU ALSO WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE CHRISTENING OF MINE AND CENRED'S TWO CHILDREN ANGEL AND BRADLEY?.AS MERLIN AND ARTHUR ARE GODPARENTS TO ANGEL AND BRADLEY THEY ATTEND THE CHRISTENING STORY COULD BE A SEQUEL TO THE STORY A WEDDING AND SOMETHING ELSE.I HOPE YOU GET THIS MESSAGE ALLTHINGSMAGICAL?.LOVE .PS YOU'RE SO VERY AWESOME.
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL IN HONOUR OF THREE CHARACTORS IN MY WEDDING STORY I HAVE NAMED MY TWO TEDDY BEARS BRADLEY AND ANGEL AND MY DOLL GWEN.I DECIDED TO DO THAT TO SAY THANKYOU TO YOU FOR CHOOSING THE NAMES BRADLEY AND ANGEL FOR MINE AND CENRED'S SON AND I GET ANOTHER TEDDY BEAR I WILL NAME THE TEDDY BEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL IN HONOUR OF PLEASE WILL YOU PUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH NOT ONLY HAPPENED EIGHTEEN MONTHS BEFORE MY WEDDING TO CENRED IT WAS ALSO WHEN ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER.I WOULD DEFINATLY LOVE TO READ AND REVIEW THAT STORY LOTS OF TIMES SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO WRITE THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS THROWN BY ARTHUR'S PARTNER MERLIN.I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THAT STORY ASAP PLEASE?.I DO SO DEFINATLY WANT TO BE IN THAT STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND DON'T FORGET TO PUT CENRED IN THAT STORY AS WELL?.AN IDEA FOR THE STORY IS THAT CENRED HAS A BLACK MOTORBIKE WITH TWO CRASH HELMETS AND HE TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS IDEA FOR THE STORY IS THAT ME AND CENRED FALL IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY TAKES ME ON A LOT OF DATES BEFORE HE ASKS. ME TO MARRY HIM AND I AGREE TO MARRY CENRED.I HOPE THAT YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY?AND PUT ME IN IT AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN?AND THAT YOU WILL PUT CENRED IN THE STORY AS WELL?AND THAT YOU WILL USE MY IDEAS IN THE STORY?AND GIVE ME A DEDICATION AS WELL?.PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE WRITTEN THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?WHICH I WENT TO AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I WILL DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THAT STORY LOTS OF TIME JUST LIKE I READ AND REVIEW ALL THE STORIES THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAS 'RE SO VERY VERY AWESOME AND YOU'RE SIMPLY THE .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL NOT ONLY DO I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I ALSO LOVE BEING MARRIED TO CENRED I LOVE HAVING A SON AND A DAUGHTER I LOVE THAT MY BROTHER IS MERLIN I LOVE THE FANTABLOUS WEDDING DRESS I GOT TO WEAR ON MY WEDDING DAY I LOVE MY BROTHER MERLIN GIVING ME AWAY ON MY WEDDING DAY AND I LOVE ARTHUR BEING CENRED'S BEST MAN.I ALSO LOVE GWEN AND MORGANA BEING MY NOT ONLY DO I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY WEDDING STORY I ALSO LOVE EVERY SINGLE STORY THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAS WRITTEN MOST DEFINATLY BOTH OUR IDEAS AND YOUR WRITING SKILLS WE'RE A VERY VERY FANTASTIC TEAM INDEED MOST UP THE FIRST CLASS AND EXERLANT WORK ALLTHINGSMAGICAL PLEASE?.WHEN YOU'RE BACK WRITING AGAIN WILL YOU WRITE A STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS WHERE I AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN MET CENRED FOR THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE I WENT TO ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY.I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I MOST DEFINATLY DEFINATLY WANT TO BE IN THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHERE ME AND CENRED MEET EACHOTHER FOR THE FIRST COULD BE THE PREQUEL TO MY WEDDING DO YOU THINK?.I'VE AN IDEA FOR THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEA IS THAT CENRED HAS A BLACK MOTORBIKE AND TWO BLACK CRASH HELMETS TO MATCH THE COLOUR OF HIS MOTORBIKE AND HE TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS MOTORBIKE.I HOPE THAT WHEN YOU COME BACK ON THE INTERNET YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND INCLUDE MY IDEA IN THE STORY.I MOST DEFINATLY WANT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN TO BE IN THE STORY AND I DEFINATLY WANT CENRED TO ALSO BE IN THE STORY AS AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS EIGHTEEN MONTHS BEFORE MINE AND CENRED'S WEDDING .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL YOU ARE DEFINATLY FOR WRITING MY WEDDING STORY,THANKYOU FOR MARRING ME TO CENRED,THANKYOU FOR HAVING MY BROTHER MERLIN GIVING ME AWAY ON MY WEDDING DAY AND THANKYOU FOR ARTHUR BEING CENRED'S BESTMAN.I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANKYOU FOR GIVING ME AND CENRED TWO CHILDREN.I LOVED THE NAMES YOU FOR OUR SON AND ANGEL FOR OUR SO FANTABLOUS DARLING AND I WILL DEFINATLY LOVE YOU YOU COME BACK TO WRITING WILL YOU WRITE A STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS WHEN AND WHERE CENRED AND ME MET EACHOTHER FOR THR FIRST I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I WENT TO ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY IDEA FOR THAT STORY IS THAT CENRED HAS A BLACK MOTORBIKE AND TWO BLACK CRASH HELMETS AND HE TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS MOTORBIKE.I HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH WAS EIGHTEEN MONTHS BEFORE MY WEDDING TO CENRED.I WOULD DEFINATLY LOVE TO BE IN THAT STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND DON'T FORGET TO PUT CENRED IN THE STORY AS WELL BECAUSE ME AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH WAS THROWN BY MY BROTHER MERLIN WHO IS ALSO ARTHUR'S DO TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY?AS I WILL DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW THAT STORY LOTS AND LOTS OF TIMES MOST DEFINATLY .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
FANTABLOUS BRILLANT AND SO .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WHEN YOU DO RETURN TO WRITING PLEASE WILL YOU WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS WHERE I AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN MET CENRED FOR THE FIRST TIME.I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR READING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CATCH UP ON.I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE MERLIN AND ARTHUR .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I WOULD LOVE TO BE MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN IN THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS WHERE ME AND CENRED FIRST MET PLEASE WRITE THE STORY AS I DEFINATLY WANT TO READ AND REVIEW THAT STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY ARTHUR'S PARTNER MERLIN ORGANISE THE PARTY FOR ARTHUR?AND DO I ARRIVE AT THE PARTY ON MY OWN?.PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY?.BECAUSE I MOST DEFINATLY WANT TO FIND OUT IF ARTHUR'S BIRTHDAY PARTY IS MY FIRST DATE WITH CENRED?.AN IDEA FOR THE STORY IS THAT CENRED HAS A MOTORBIKE AND TWO CRASH HELMETS AND HE TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY?AND PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY IDEAS?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I SUPPOSE THAT I CRIED AT MY OWN WEDDING?.I USUALLY CRY AT PLEASE PLEASE WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?.AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN THAT STORY BECAUSE ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY THAT I WENT TOO AS I AM MERLIN'S SISTER DID I GET TO ARTHUR'S BIRTHDAY PARTY?DID I GO WITH MY BROTHER MERLIN?OR DID I GO ON MY OWN?.I DO HOPE THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WILL WRITE THE MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY WITH ME IN IT AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN.I DEFINATLY LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I DEFINATLY LOVE BEING IN MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES WRITTEN BY TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY?AND PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THE STORY WILL BE READY FOR READING AND REVIEWING?.ALLTHINGSMAGICAL YOUR THE VERY VERY BEST AND I LOVE EVERY STORY YOU HAVE DO TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?THAT I WENT TOO AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND MERLIN IS MY IS ARTHUR'S PARTNER.I'M LOOKING FORWORD TO READING THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AND I'M LOOKING FORWORD TO BEING IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN WHICH IS WHO I DEFINATLY .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I'VE JUST READ BOTH CHAPTERS OF MY WEDDING STORY AGAIN AND I'VE ENJOYED READING MY WEDDING STORY I'VE ENJOYED READING ALL THE STORIES YOU HAVE WRITTEN.I'VE GOTTA FAVOUR TO ASK CAN YOU WRITE A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?.AS YOU SAID IN THE SECOND CHAPTER OF MY WEDDING STORY THAT IS WHERE ME AND CENRED FIRST MET I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME IN THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY?AND PUT CENRED IN THAT STORY AS WELL?.AN IDEA FOR THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IS THAT ARTHUR'S PARTNER MERLIN THROWS A SUPRISE PARTY FOR ARTHUR WITH THE HELP OF ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND CENRED BRINGS ARTHUR TO THE PARTY ON CENRED'S 'S SISTER HELEN ALSO ATTENDS THE PARTY AND THATS WHERE I AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND CENRED MEET EACHOTHER FOR THE FIRST DO YOU THINK OF ALL MY IDEAS?.PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF MY IDEAS?.LOVE .
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »