Reviews for A wedding and something else
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
IS MORGAUSE CENRED'S SISTER?.ALLTHINGSMAGICAL THANKYOU FOR MY WEDDING STORY THANKYOU FOR MARRING ME TO CENRED THANKYOU FOR HAVING MY BROTHER MERLIN GIVE ME AWAY ON MY WEDDING DAY AND THANKYOU FOR GIVING ME A BEAUTIFULL WEDDING DRESS TO WEAR ON MY WEDDING ARE THE BEST AND I'LL LOVE YOU WILL YOU WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY YOU SAID IN MY WEDDING STORY ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH I WENT TOO AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND MERLIN IS MY .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL AS I'M MERLINS SISTER HELEN AND I FIRST MET CENRED AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WILL YOU PLEASE WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY PLEASE?AND PUT ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN PLEASE?.AS YOU SAID IN THE SECOND CHAPTER OF MY WEDDING STORY ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY IS WHEN ME AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER FOR THE FIRST IS A STORY THAT I WOULD DEFINATLY READ AND REVIEW AS WELL SO PLEASE WRITE THAT STORY PLEASE?.WAS ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY MY FIRST DATE WITH CENRED? AND WHEN DID CENRED ASK ME TO MARRY HIM?.THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY COULD BE THE PEQUEL TO MY WEDDING STORY OR IT COULD BE A SEPARATE YOU DO WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WILL YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A DEDICATION?.PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOUR GOING TO WRITE A STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH ME IN THE STORY AS MERLIN'S SISTER 'S PARTY MERLIN COULD THROW A SUPRISE 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR HIS PARTNER ARTHUR AND ARTHUR'S FRIEND CENRED COULD MAKE SURE THAT ARTHUR GETS TO THE PARTY.I LOOK FORWORD TO READING THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH I WENT TO AS I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN AND I MEET CENRED FOR THE FIRST TIME AT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY.I THINK THAT CENRED SHOULD HAVE A BLACK MOTORBIKE AND TWO TAKES ME FOR A RIDE ON HIS COULD ALSO PROPOSE TO ME AND I ACCEPT HIS DO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO WRITE THE STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
PLEASE COULD YOU WRITE A MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY WHICH IS WHEN ME AND CENRED FIRST MET CAN YOU ALSO WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE CHRISTENING OF MINE AND CENRED'S TWO CHILDREN WITH MERLIN AND HIS PARTNER ARTHUR AS GOD PARENTS.I DO HOPE YOU WILL WRITE BOTH OF THOSSE STORIES PLEASE?.LOVE .
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
awww just aww i loved this great job
Beizanten chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
so funny and cute! Arthur is so clever. Love how eager merlin is to top arthur
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I DO HOPE THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE READ AND REVIEW YOUR VERY VERY FANTABLOUS STORY ABOUT MY REASON THAT I'VE REVIEWED THE STORY SO MANY TIMES IS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO I LOVE THIS STORY I ALSO LOVE ALL THE STORIES THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAVE WRITTEN.I HOPE THAT YOU WILL WRITE A STORY ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY WHICH IS WHEN ME AND CENRED FIRST MET EACHOTHER AND I HOPE YOU WILL ALSO WRITE A STORY ABOUT THE CHRISTENING OF MINE AND CENRED'S TWO TWO IDEAS THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU FOR TWO MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES WITH ME IN BOTH OF THEM AS MERLIN'S SISTER ARE GOING TO BE A VERY VERY BUSY WRITER.I LOVE THE FACT THAT YOU CHOOSE BRADLEY FOR A BOY AND ANGEL FOR A ARE DEFINATLY AWESOME INDEED AND VERY VERY SPECIAL.I'LL DEFINATLY LOVE YOU FOR GRANTING MY WISHES AND THANKYOU FOR MAKING MY DREAMS COME .
HELEN chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
1000% FANTABLOUS THE NEXT STORY YOU WRITE BE ABOUT THE CHRISTENING OF MINE AND CENRED'S TWO CHILDREN?.I DO HOPE YOU COULD ALSO WRITE A STORY ALL ABOUT ARTHUR'S 25TH BIRTHDAY WHICH IS WHEN ME AND CENRED FIRST MET THANKS FOR WRITING MY WEDDING STORY AND MANY THANKS FOR MARRYING ME TO CENRED.I ALSO LOVE THE DRESS THAT I GOT TO WEAR AS ARE ME CENRED AND OUR TWO CHILDREN LIVING?.IS IT A HOUSE WITH A BIG BACK GARDEN?.THANKYOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL ONE BILLION TIMES FOR WRITING MY WEDDING STORY FOR USING MY IDEAS AND FOR MARRYING ME TO ALL THOSE THINGS I WILL DEFINATLY LOVE YOU .PS I'M DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO THE NEXT STORY THAT YOU THANKYOU ONE BILLION TIMES FOR DEDICATING MY WEDDING STORY TO ME.I DO SO LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN VERY VERY MUCH INDEED MOST DEFINATLY.
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'M DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO CHAPTER TWO WITH BAITED BREATH BECAUSE I'M EAGER TO FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?AND I'M EAGER TO FIND OUT IF MY BROTHER MERLIN WALKS MY UP THE AISLE?.I'M ALSO EAGER TO FIND OUT WHO IS GOING TO BE CENRED'S HOPE THAT WHOEVER CENRED HAS CHOOSEN TO BE HIS BESTMAN THEY DO NOT FORGET THE WEDDING RINGS.I HOPE THAT MORGANA AND GWEN WILL BE MY BRIDESMAIDS AND I ALSO HOPE THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN AND HIS PARTNER ARTHUR BOTH ATTEND MY WEDDING TO CENRED.I HOPE THAT ME MORGANA AND GWEN GET TO WEAR FANTASTIC CONTINUE ASAP PLEASE?.I DO HOPE LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL READ AND REVIEW MY BRILLANT WEDDING STORY.I KNOW THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY.
MERLINSLOVER chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
WILL ALLTHINGSMAGICAL BE WRITING A PREQUEL TO THIS BRILLANT STORY TO EXPLAIN HOW HELEN AND CENRED MET EACHOTHER?.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THEY GOT TOGETHER?AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW THEY MET EACHOTHER?.THAT IS A STORY THAT I WOULD LOVE TO READ JUST AS MUCH AS THIS FOR THE MISTAKES IN MY LAST MESSAGE.I'VE BEEN ON THE MEAD A BIT TOO MUCH.I MENT TO PUT MERLIN'S SISTER AND PUT THE NAME HELEN HAS A GIRL MAYBE SHE WILL CALL HER FORWORD TO CHAPTER TOO.I WISH THIS BRILLANT STORY WAS LONGER THEN TWO CHAPTERS.I HOPE THAT YOU GET A LOT OF REVIEWS.
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'M GLAD THAT MY BIG BROTHER MERLIN IS LOOKING OUT FOR ME AND ITS SO SWEET THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN CARES ABOUT MY WELFARE SO MUCH AND I'M ALSO GLAD THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN WANTS TO LOOK OUT FOR ME.I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY MY BROTHER MERLIN DOES NOT LIKE CENRED BECAUSE HAS PROVED TO MY BROTHER MERLIN THAT HE CARES ABOUT ME AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME.I'M SO VERY GLAD THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN AND CENRED BOTH WANT TO PROTECT ME AND KEEP ME PROTECTION OF TWO MEN IS WONDERFULL INDEED MOST DEFINATLY AND I LOVE IT VERY VERY HOPE THAT MERLIN IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO WALK ME UP THE AISLE IN CHAPTER TWO?AND LETS HOPE THAT THE WEDDING GOES WITHOUT A HITCH?.IT WOULD MAKE MY DAY IF MY BROTHER MERLIN WALKED ME UP THE AISLE ON MY WEDDING ARTHUR CENRED'S BEST MAN?OR IS CENRED'S BEST MAN LANCELOT OR LEON?.I'M NOW GOING TO EAT A CELERY STICK BEFORE I READ MY WEDDING STORY AGAIN AS ITS NOW OF LUCK WITH CHAPTER TWO OF MY WEDDING STORY.
MERLINSLOVER chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS BRILLANT STORY?.DOES MERLIN'S HELEN HAVE A BOY OR A GIRL?AND WHAT NAME WILL GENE AND CENRED CALL THEIR BABY?.WILL MERLIN WALK HIS SISTER DOWN THE AISLE?AND WILL BE HAPPY THAT HIS SISTER IS HAVING A DID CENRED AND HELEN MEET EACHOTHER?.WILL YOU BE WRITING A PREQUEL TO THIS STORY TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION?.I HOPE YOU MERLINSLOVER.X.
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
A MESSAGE FOR YOU SEE THE REVIEW I SENT OF THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY GIVING YOU NAMES OF GIRLS AND YOU DIDN'T THE GIRLS NAMES ARE ANGEL KATIE AND BOYS NAMES ARE BRADLEY COLIN AND ARE THE NAME THAT I LIKE FOR A GIRL AND A BOY.I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW BECAUSE YOU DID ASK ME FOR BOYS NAMES AND FOR GIRLS LONG AS THE BABY IS HEALTHY I DON'T MIND WETHER ITS A BOY OR A LET ME KNOW THAT YOU GOT THE REVIEW FROM ME CONTAINING THE NAMES FOR BOYS AND GIRLS?.YOUR AWESOME AND THE .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
DEAR ALL NAME I LIKE ARE ANGEL KATIE AND NAMES I LIKE ARE BRADLEY COLIN AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE BOYS AND GIRLS NAMES THAT I HAVE CHOSEN?.DO YOU LIKE THE NAMES OF BOYS AND GIRLS I HAVE CHOSEN?.I DO NOT MIND WETHER I HAVE A BOY OR A GIRL JUST AS LONG AS THE BABY IS HEALTHY AND THAT CENRED DOES HIS SHARE OF LOOKING AFTER OUR SON OR DAUGHTER.I HOPE THAT MY WEDDING TO CENRED GOES WELL AND I ALSO HOPE THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN WILL BE ABLE TO WALK ME UP THE IS GOING TO BE CENRED'S BEST MAN? AND DOES OUR WEDDING TAKE PLACE IN A CHURCH?.I HOPE THAT THE QUESTIONS I'VE ASKED WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE SECOND CHAPTER OF MY WEDDING STORY.I'M GLAD THAT MY BROTHER WANTS TO PROTECT ME AND LOOK AFTER WILL MY BROTHER MERLIN REACT WHEN HE FINDS OUT THAT I'M PREGNANT?.I HOPE THAT HE TAKES THE NEWS WELL?BECAUSE HIM AND ARTHUR WILL BOTH BE UNCLES OF MINE AND CENRED'S ADD CHAPTER TWO VERY SOON AS I DEFINATLY WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.I WAIT WITH BAITED BREATH FOR CHAPTER TWO OF MY WEDDING YOUR 1000% BRILLANT 1000% FANTASTIC 1000% WONDERFULL AND 1000% .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL THE NEXT MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY YOU WRITE WITH ME IN AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN COULD BE SET BEFORE MINE AND CENRED'S REASON I SAY THIS IS BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW DID ME AND CENRED MEET EACHOTHER?AND WHERE DID ME A CENRED MEET EACHOTHER?.YOU COULD SET IT IN OUR TIME AND HAVE THE CHARACTORS FROM MERLIN IN COULD HAVE ME INTRODUCING CENRED TO MY BROTHER MERLIN AND MERLIN'S PARTNER DO YOU THINK OF THAT IDEA?AND IS IT A GOOD IDEA?.THE NAMES THAT I LIKE FOR A BOY ARE BRADLEY OR COLIN AND THE NAMES IS LIKE FOR A GIRL ARE KATIE OR ASKED ME FOR NAMES FOR A BOY AND A GIRL SO I HAVE GIVEN YOU FOUR NAMES THAT I LIKE FOR A BOY AND A KNOW HAVE FOUR NAMES TO CHOOSE BOYS NAMES AND TWO GIRLS UP TO YOU WHICH OF THE FOUR NAMES YOU CHOOSE FROM THE FOUR NAMES I HAVE TOLD YOU.I AM DEFINATLY LOOKING FORWORD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT IF ITS A BOY OF A GIRL AND WHICH NAME YOU PICK OUT OF THE FOUR I HAVE GIVEN NAME FOR A GIRL THAT I LIKE IS YOU NOW HAVE TWO BOYS NAME TO CHOOSE FROM AND THREE GIRLS NAMES TO CHOOSE FROM.I WONDER WHICH NAME YOU WILL PICK FOR A BOY OR A GIRL?.I AM LOOKING FORWORD TO FINDING .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
COLIN OR BRADLEY FOR A BOY AND KATIE OR ANGEL FOR A LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE?.DO YOU THINK THE NAMES I'VE CHOSEN FOR A GIRL AND BOY ARE GOOD NAMES?.I WOULD BE GLAD TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NAMES I'VE CHOSEN?.LOVE .
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »