Reviews for A wedding and something else
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I DO HOPE THAT MY BROTHER MERLIN HAS ENOUGH ENERGY LEFT TO WALK ME UP THE AISLE ON THE DAY OF MY WEDDING TO CENRED.I'M SURE THAT CENRED IS THE RIGHT MAN FOR ME AND I'M SURE CENRED WILL LOOK AFTER ME AND OUR BABY,I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I LOVE MERLIN BEING MY BROTHER AND I LOVE BEING IN MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORIES AS MERLIN'S SISTER I'M MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN I HOPE THAT I'M GOING TO BE IN ANOTHER MERLIN AND ARTHUR STORY PLEASE?.I LOVE BEING MERLIN'S SISTER AND I LOVE THAT MERLIN IS MY BIG BROTHER WHO LOOKS OUT FOR ME AND PROTECTS BOYS NAME I'VE CHOSEN BRADLEY AND COLIN AND FOR GIRLS NAMES I'VE CHOSEN ANGEL AND DO YO THINK OF THE NAMES I'VE CHOSEN?.PLEASE DO TELL ME PLEASE?.LOVE .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
DEAR ALLTHINGSMAGICAL I'VE GOT TWO QUESTIONS TOO ASKS ONE IS HOW DID ME AND CENRED MEET EACHOTHER AND WHERE?.QUESTION TWO IS WHERE WILL ME AND CENRED BE LIVING AFTER OUR WEDDING?.I DO HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ANSWER THOSE TWO QUESTIONS?.I ALSO HOPE THAT YOU LIKE AND CAN USE THE NAMES I'VE CHOSEN FOR A GIRL AND A BOY?.GIRLS NAMES ARE ANGEL AND NAMES ARE BRADLEY AND CAN PROBERLY GUESS WHERE I AM GOING WITH THOSE NAMES THAT I'VE FOUR NAMES ARE THE NAMES OF THE FOUR ACTORS IN PLAYS GWEN KATIE PLAYS MORGANA BRADLEY PLAYS ARTHUR AND COLIN PLAYS TO LET YOU KNOW INCASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW ALREADY BUT YOU PROBERLY ALREADY KNEW ME AND CENRED HAVE ONE OF EACH YOU PICK ONE OF THE TWO GIRLS NAMES AND ONE OF THE TWO BOYS WE HAVE A GIRL OR A BOY YOU NOW HAVE TWO BOYS NAMES AND TWO GIRLS NAMES TO CHOOSE FROM.I AM GOING TO KEEP MY PROMISE TO READ AND REVIEW THIS STORY LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF YOU WILL HAVE LOTS OF REVIEWS FROM ME MOST DEFINATLY.I ALSO HOPE THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE READ AND REVIEW YOUR BRILLANT STORY ABOUT MY WEDDING TO IS SO FIT AND I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH .
Beizanten chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
So cute, funny and amusing. is arthur going to make love to merlin until he can't walk so he can't kill cenred
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
JUST READ MY WEDDING STORY AGAIN AS ITS JUST AS BRILLANT AS THE FIRST TIME I READ NAMES ARE BRADLEY AND NAMES ARE ANGEL AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NAMES I HAVE CHOSEN?.MAYBE THE NEXT STORY YOU WRITE ABOUT ME AS MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN COULD INCLUDE A CHRISTENING OF MINE AND CENRED'S BABY WITH MERLIN AND ARTHUR BEING GOD PARENTS TO MINE AND CENRED'S TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE NAMES I'VE CHOSEN FOR A GIRL AND A BOY?.YOUR INPUT IS MOST VALUABLE TO .
HELEN chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
A BRILLANT FIRST CHAPTER INDEED MOST FOR A GIRL ARE ANGEL OR KATIE AND NAMES FOR A BOY ARE BRADLEY OR COLIN.I THINK YOU CAN GUESS WHERE I'M GOING WITH THE NAMES I'VE CHOSEN FOR A GIRL AND A ME AND CENRED WILL HAVE ONE OF LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE NAMES I HAVE CHOSEN PLEASE?AS IT WOULD BE GREAT TO GET YOU INPUT.I'M NOW GOING TO GO AND READ MY WEDDING STORY AGAIN AND REVIEW IT YOU'RE THE BEST AND I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING MY WISHES COME TRUE AND I ALSO LOVE YOU FOR USING MY IDEAS IN A STORY THAT YOU ALLTHINGSMAGICAL HAVE .
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4