Reviews for History goes Wrong
Chicflick chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
Two words:

Freakin' awesome.

I really liked the story. It was mind-blowing. Kree, keep up the good work!

Ps: Sry I just read the chapters, and this is a really late review. agen, sry.
Amberkitty123 chapter 13 . 12/20/2008
I LOVED IT! It was so awesome! Perfect opening! middle! and ending! Every part I loved! *hugs creator tightly and squeals with enjoyment*
ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat chapter 13 . 1/15/2007
Wow. I don't normally read romance stuff, but... Wow... That kept me reading til the end! I wuved it! It was the best romace story I have ever read. Seriously! OMG. I don't know if it needs a sequal... I think it should, but the ending wraps it up. The adventure is over for that one. It would make a good movie... n.n I can see it in muh head. You're a great author! Keep up da good work DEFINETLY and make more story! n.n

-SSAHC .~

PS. Johnny says "hi". Well, he doesn't really, but I forced him to.

Johnny: This is stupid... HEY! #mouth gets pulled into a smile by me#

You say hi to Kree, don't you? #nodds Johnny's head# Oh, you ever heard of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac? It's by... Jhonen. That's how you spell it, right? n.n Laters. I've gotta do muh homework!

Johnny: I don't like you... #slices SS's head off#

Aw... I wuv u too! n.n #hugs Johnny# Soon as I get more books, I'm makin a Johnny story. I already started on an IZ story. You read muh Zim story, no? Lolness

-SS .~
Invader Johnny chapter 13 . 9/20/2006
Well I just wanna point out that even if Dib was killed in the original scrpit of "Bad Bad Rubber Pig" he then would have been replaced by some other kid.

But anyway I liked this interpretation a LOT more, even the fact that it ended as a ZAGR gives ya a positive review.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Jessica chapter 12 . 3/28/2003
Me likes the story, but how can cold breezes brush by Zim's body if he is inside his lab?
Impy-ohki chapter 13 . 6/8/2002
That was one of the best 49 minutes of my life, YOU RULE KREE!
Celelorien chapter 13 . 6/1/2002
AWWWWW! i loved these last few chapters! Sorry i've nae been around, been off at camp for the week... i LOVEDED this! eeeeeeeeee! so cuuute! Dib deserved someone good... so did Kree... i so happy, they all together and it's all good! woot! i loved this sooo much! this was absolutely fabulous, you are seriously talented!
Spryt chapter 4 . 5/30/2002
YOU KILLED GIR! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! Nah, just kidding. But, I almost cried...Nah, just kidding. Awesome fic.
Assassin-jazz chapter 13 . 5/28/2002
great great story! O.O loved it it's a story keep up the good work .
Black Silver bouncy bouncy bouncy chapter 13 . 5/28/2002
AWWWWWWW I LOVE THIS! YOU RULE!
Mecha tails chapter 13 . 5/28/2002
Good story! :::Claps:::: im hapy every thing is back to normal .. Aghhh oh my gods! it is a giant maneating cruton! AHHH! ahahhahaha. just kidding
GissyCat chapter 13 . 5/28/2002
Awww... I luff this story!
Chien chapter 12 . 5/15/2002
This story is sooo cool! (I'd give you a more intelligent review, but math fried my brain.)
Mecha tails chapter 12 . 5/14/2002
Pleeze continue! i needs more!
MiriahoftheWind chapter 12 . 5/14/2002
Who is the angel anyway? Good story Kree. Could you review mine?

It's called "What Lies Beneath". Thanks and post the next chapter soon!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »