Reviews for Plan 3point2156
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
In other words astral projection, or astral travel, through the spirit world, :). Love the mikey and ralph bit :)
Shado-Ookami chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Haha! I love these one-shots of Leo's plans! Please continue with them. And what batman episode are you talking about? I don't believe i've seen it before.
Eridani23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This one was very funny and made me laugh out loud, which earned me a wierd look from my sister! ;)
AlyCat3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
wooow, original :) that was cool and pretty much covered the most interesting thing I've read today
bluepickles92 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hey! I've seen that episode, it's one of my favorites.

I totally love this one-shot! Using the decimal to number the plan was great! It'd be funny if you used imaginary numbers to number one of the plans... plan square root of -16 LoL neeevermind _
XDemon777 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Plan 3.2156? How many of these do you got Leo?
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
*laughs uproarously* Oh Leo, why you are not a superhero is one of life's greatest mysteries, what with your ability to get out of totally impossible situations. :P Totally impossibly situation suggestions... Hmm... *taps chin* Gee, it's tough to think those up! I shall call on the fangirl force and hope it doesn't give a lame suggestion.

It suggests our favourite turtles tied above an alligator put with absolutely no way up, and spikes along the walls. Also, sharp disks should be ready to fly out of the sides of the walls and slice the ropes suspending the turtles into fishbait at the push of a button. :D
Linzerj chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
"Great," Raph thought sarcastically, "My leader's unconscious, my brainiac's clueless and my twerp's going Dr. Doolittle on me! Could this day get any weirder?"

Haha, favorite line ever...!

So...Donny and Leo are both like Batman - Leo cuz he did the spirity thing, and Donny cuz his duffel bag is like Batmans belt.
Sunny Lighter chapter 1 . 3/7/2011