Reviews for A Hundred of His Darkest Hours
Nix-the-Neko chapter 67 . 8/22/2011
I, as another lover of Vanitas, salute you. I cannot believe that you completed a whole 100 theme challenge with him! I wish I could do that!
MonMonCandie chapter 67 . 8/14/2011
Congrats on finishing the challenge! :D

In a way, it's kinda sad seeing this end because I like the way you write Vanitas. He's dark, moody, humorously playful, and sometimes (very rarily) a pretty nice guy. XD You know I'll be keeping up with your challenges! :3

Once again, great job on finishing this one!
MonMonCandie chapter 66 . 8/14/2011
I think Vanitas's obsession with Aqua get more than a ten. :3 I actually liked this one just because it was dark in a way... Dark is good in some ways. LOL :D
CadeXHybrid chapter 66 . 8/14/2011
You know, I'm starting to see what good ol Vanitas sees in good ol Aqua. A little. Aqua's like, warrior-hot. And warrior-hot is the highest respected degree of hotness. Very dangerous, too. I applaud that..

Anyway, it's been an awesome story. I'm still gonna read your other new stories as well. Speaking of which, you've been goin' crazy on those updates too! Hahaha, yes, more reading for me :)
CadeXHybrid chapter 65 . 8/14/2011
Dang, I'm away from my inbox for a few days, and you vomit out updates like mad? Lol time to read up...

In "Who Are You", I wonder if it's a blast from her forgotten past or Kairi's recent dream of him. Also, I think it's safe to say that NO ONE wants to return to Wonderland ever again...

God that place was annoying. I hated it when I was nine years old. I hate it now at age seventeen!
MusicalSage chapter 67 . 8/14/2011
Yay, congrats on finishing the challenge! :D Though you do bring up a good point; will Vanitas somehow show himself in future games? I think it would be fitting; I hope that wasn't the last we have seen again.

Thank you very much for writing such entertaining prompts, and good job!
MusicalSage chapter 66 . 8/13/2011
Whoa~ Doll was creepy but somehow...loving? Eh, I can't find a better word than that, so I'll stick with it. You're a creeper, Van-Van (ha ha, I feel like I have no respect for him whenever I say his name like that. I'm so nice).

I also liked Wonderland; I can imagine his anger and hatred for when the Mad Hatter and the Hare spilled tea on him. I can't say I feel too sorry for him, ha ha.
Angelique Daemon chapter 66 . 8/12/2011
That was REALLY good. It's nicely twisted and dark, so good job!
MonMonCandie chapter 65 . 8/11/2011
I liked the first one. :D Kairi seems to remember Vanitas, but at the same time, she doesn't. xD I totally wished she interacted with him in the game even though Vanitas never took off his mask until near the end of Ven's story. OTL

And HA! No wonder Wonderland wasn't in BbS. Vanitas totally got owned by the weirdness that is Wonderland. :x LOL! Poor guy probably got scared by stupidity and "Unbirthdays." XDDD
Jamarcus Davis chapter 65 . 8/11/2011
Who Are You?: Nice work! Kairi remembers Vanitas everytime she sees Sora.

Wonderland: Hilarious! Poor Van, harrassed by crazy creatures.

How about one more Vanitas and Aqua?
CadeXHybrid chapter 64 . 8/11/2011
Yeah, those moon scenes are always the lightest part of all the KH games. It's a shame you have to enter the book alone. And this makes me wonder what Fuu's actual first WORD was. If ya think about it, it can't be too far from her last word...

Hybrid out!
MonMonCandie chapter 64 . 8/11/2011
I love how Vanitas just kept 100 Acre Woods clean of Unversed. :3 That place is so peaceful and cute. x3 Glad he can feel a LITTLE bit of reprieve there...

And the second one made me smile so much! xD I like how Fuu can suddenly smile because of the Unversed. I think she deserves an Unversed plushie. LOL!
Koneko156 chapter 54 . 8/10/2011
I loooooooove it! I can't believe you put wrote UP in the fix C:
MusicalSage chapter 63 . 8/5/2011
Uwah, I loved your Van/Aqua moments! Good Lordy, how awesome!

And...when you mentioned Vanitas' backstory, I had to read it. Now, whenever I read your prompts, I look at Vanitas differently. So sad! I don't think I want to kill another Unversed now...0.o

Anyhoo, good job! And you're almost done now! D: I really enjoyed reading these.
Vector2Darkness chapter 43 . 8/1/2011
Kicking a door made me laugh a little. And kicking it 5 times was even funnier.