Reviews for The Glass on the Mantle
Terren3 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Aw. this is so cute & sad!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww! *sniffles* that was so sweet! I loved it to bits! Terra must be like...RICH. O.O Like racks on top of RACKS...on top of racks. :p but I seriously loved it! It was so sweet! And funny to XD I half wanted Hayner to be in love with Seifer :p I can't get over how much I love that couple. When I read the summery to this and saw VenXSeifer, VenXTerra I was like "WHAT! MUCH READ!" I'm so happy I did! Absolutly fabulous :3 3 I also enjoyed how Terra destroyed Ven's phone :3 thats always interesting and a bit funny
Frostingflakes chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
So much powerful emotion here. Fantastic work! The way you described their relationship was nothing short of perfect. You should do more for them, I'd love to see it!
silver-eyed-fox chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved it! I was hanging on every word - couldn't stop reading. My friends were staring at me wondering why I was staring at my phone so much. One of them asked if I was trying to blow it up so I threatened to blow her up if she didn't leave me to read this. I know, I'm crazy. Can't be helped. Anyway... Loved it! *faves*
Cet'lux chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Wow that was awesome! So much emotions ~
TheVendingMachine chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
.fuckin'.AWESOME. 8D
ooo chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This... is so amazing and well written and perfect... it's so emotional and natural... thank you for sharing it 3
Schizzar chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I'm not a huge fan of AU stories but you pulled it off soooo well. The way it was written in this relaxed fashion made it feel like Ven was really just writing in a journal. I like how you didn't spend so much time in all the smexy stuff cuz that would've just taken away from it. You struck the perfect sorta balance between: yeah we had sex and it was awesome and the emotional parts Ven felt throughout his recovery.

Very super dee duper well done. :D
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh, wow.

That was really, really good.

I love how narrative and stream-of-conscience your style is.
Miss Montblanc chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
that was really good im so glad I found this :)

I like how beautiful the style of writing was

keep up the good Work!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Awwwwww that was really cute and sweet! Yeah, terraxven needs more love.
J.R. Jenx chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aww. This is such an amazing oneshot. I love it.

It's beautifully written, even if there was some not so beautiful content.

I love it with all that I could possibly have.

And you are right VenxTerra needs more love!

~Jenx