Reviews for Parts of You
slowpokesheep chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was a sweet fic! I adore how you slowly showed them move closer in their relationship to one another.
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was a cute enjoyed it :)
onceaPrincess chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Aw such a cute story. :)
gottaLoveLOVE chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
awww this was simply beautiful
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great! Thanks for writing.
Amyranth chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was awesome. It didn't really even have to be D/B, it was just awesome in it's own right.
laurasicas chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
loved it! write another one! :)
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Oh wow this was fantastic :D You should definitely keep writing :D
Nyk919 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I've been trying to picture, while silently cursing the show for not showing what Its like for Dan and Blair to go watch movies together. And I gotta say that this was perfect. I think you should definitely keep writing more Dair fiction!
slimkay chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow. If this thing just "wrote itself" as you put it, well, I can't wait to see you actually try to write one :P It'll probably be the best one ever.
LeftWriter224 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wonderful!
jayley chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
i love when things like that can parallel an actual romantic movie. makes it just THAT much better!
22 Umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I love how you built the story around their movie dates and then Breakfast at Tiffany's at the end. Beautiful writing as well.

I hope you do write more.
music.is.my.heroine chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
aww i loved it and because i love it so much i have to go and buy breakfast at tiffany's tomorrow morning i should have before :)
BimboBoop chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was a great line - He whispered silently while she feigned vexation. But, really, she wanted to laugh, because how had she never noticed that he was funny?

That is so true to what's been happening on the show.

Loved that he ran after her at the end too. Hope he does on the show as well. Blair deserves someone to really fight for her for once.