Reviews for Dye
Marimo Desu chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aww,mZoro, younare so cute
Stitched In Ice chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
So will you post a little epilogue of the crew realizing it IS real?
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Zoro! Never ever dye your hair again!(that's if you could figure out how to remove it...) So.. This is an interesting fic and fun! I looove it! ;D! See ya around! ;D!
ForeverBlue90 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Robin had a significant role today! yay! Great fic! your characterization is absolutely spot on!
vivi.chu-ie chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LOL Zoro with black hair XD I'd like to see that

Now Sanji can't call Zoro marimo anymore :3

tsk tsk.. Zoro won't be able to get the dye out of his hair that easily :P

great disclaimer by the way x)

What plan are you on now? C:

"Next plan XYZ!" heheh

keep writing!
cb O chan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I don't know how else I can express how amazing this fic is! I have always wondered what it would be like if Zoro had a different hair color. And now I know!

Keep up the awesome work!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
oh hopefully it should just wash out.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Damn, I wouldn't of thought Dye would get you into half of the situation you came across o.e

Great story like always! I seriously love reading your fanfics x3

Keep it up!
FanficFixation chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Lovely story :)

I found it very funny and enjoyable

to read
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
interesting idea :D Zoro with black hair? nice :P

Lovely in-characters :D

I loved the part where none of the Strawhats knew what who he is xD

I especially enjoyed the interaction between Zoro and Robin xD
RobotInTheRoom chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Wow, what I thought was gonna be a regular funny story actually turned out pretty deep! It can very easily when Robin is involved though. I liked it, the way your portrayed Zoro's internal struggle at the end was excellent. I also really liked Zoro and Brooke sparring, I've often wondered if they would do that. Thanks!
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ah. I really liked this. You did zoro so well. I always wondered if he souled ever dye his hair. Lolz. Excellent writing
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I love this fic! Zoro dye his hair so the crew won't make jokes or bothering about his green hair. :D It's so funny and awesome.
Ghost of the moonlight chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
So is this complete and leaving us with a cliff hanger ending or will you have one more chapter having Zoro figuring out how to remove hair dye? I think that would be amusing. And he could prove to his crew once and for all that his hair is a natural color when he washes out the black dye. I like the story but I feel as if there should be more. Yet I also feel that it is perfect and adding more could ruin it... so what do you think?