Reviews for Galestrom
beginners chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
i just really love your writing style, even if it's when gale's having a rough time
Kelly Anne chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Amazing..please come back and write more Gadge!
her illusion chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
"infantine mad scientist who just received a shock" nice description hehe :p & Galestrom is an adorable word,but gale is still more adorable of course
SugarCakes123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Well continue it is this set at an early age or like now?
Furtively Lethargic chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Oh my gosh, I LOVE THISSS :DDDDD Seriously! It's so cute! And beautiful! And I love it! :)
youatemyheart chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
I won't be able to leave a long review since it's the middle of the night, feeling lazy, etc.

All I can say is that this is adorable! Loving their family but hating the way of how you ended this. Ugh. It makes me feel something is missing.

Looking forward to the future fics of yours!
sweetbeachbeauty chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
hey! I just really wanted to let you know how amazing i think your stories are. Like i literally think they should be written into books:D I love them! I have been super duper uper busy lately and i want to tell you that i love your stories so much i stay up thirty minuets later a night to get in at least one chapter of one of your stories. And the next day i regret how tired i am but i never regret reading one of your stories. You are probably the best hunger games writer i have read on here. which is saying something cuz there are some insane writers! I LOOOOVEEE YOUR STORIES!
Deleted account no. 383428 chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Don't scar rowan!

aaahhhhh this is sooooooooo cute! it just gives me happy feelings :D pfft cole and his buttheadedness shaking gale up :/

sooooo sweeeeeeeet augh i love this u rock.

-lol about rowan repeating what gale says XD
anon chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Now knowing that Gale has a daughter, I can't imagine how horrible meet the parents would be for Daisy's boyfriend.
thecivilunrest chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
This story really is quite adorable. I always enjoy your Gale/Madge and you preform every time. I love how you fleshed out Madge's dad- I don't think that I've ever seen that before and to be quite honest I really liked him.

Lovely job!
Emalema chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
More galeXmadge family pleeaaase Moore AWESOME stories please btw will be uploading my galeXmadge pictures on deviant art it takes me agggggeeeees to draw I know... I fail...
TheNerdiBarbieDoll chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Oooh! i LOVED this! so sweet so cute! so romantic and hot and OH! i could just go on and on! Rowan is my FAVORITE! such an adorable baby! i love have Gale calls him 'Ro' ooo Hawthorne babies. . . my favorite. The last sentece was the best! I'm so glad things are workin out between the two! (:

-Hannah
THG123 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Lovely! Enjoyed the bit about Gale and the strawberries, I feel that Madge is going to have a talk with Katniss about taking advantage of her lol. I love their family, the kids are absolutely adorable! And the title is genius.

Haha, don't worry I'm sure you'll be able to write in that category soon.

Love the chapter! And btw, was this the last chapter? I hope not, I love reading this. :D
holymfwickee chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I forgot in my last review to give proper props to the genius of the word "galestrom". We're all jealous of your cleverness.

Oh, and being the queen of cockblockage is not a good thing. You should do something about that.
VanillaMostly chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
eheheheh cock-blockage

well it's cute haha. i don't need to read lemon. xD

Nicely ended! hope you write more Gadge! pffff :DDD