Reviews for What Started Out Good
It honestly annoys me (no offense to the author, this was really well written and I would recommend this story to anyone) on how easy the characters were able to brush off Scar so easily when something happens. I mean like when Sarafina told scar she was pregnant, she stayed in the cave and cried, which I get, but instead of talking to him about it, she just left him with a mindset of hate instead of going towards him and talking about it, and also Sarabi put negative thoughts about scar. And also the fact that they left him alone a lot instead of talking to him and helping him didn't help. Also the fact that they gave up on him and let him be the way he is, the only way for someone to be truly lost is when everyone give up on them and that's what they did. Again no offense to the author, they did a good job on a Scar background story
Yehuda Dream chapter 4 . 10/27/2020
Omg imagine Zazu saying "what the heck"
eriv del chapter 20 . 11/24/2019
epic
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2019
They want to kill Ahadi because he threatens the hyenas whenever they are in the Pridelands which leaves them starving (you remember that he wasn't above torturing an innocent hyena pup just to make an example out of him). At this point it's really the best thing they can do to thank Scar (who actually tries to feed them even a little) by helping to get rid of the bastard that ruined all of their lives.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2018
Why do they want to kill Ahadi?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/25/2018
Then later that day uru came to her younger son taka aka know as scar and said that your father called u weak as a cub because he was afraid that u would not be able to rule a kingdome and he said that he loves u very mutch and more than mufasa it was just hard to show u that he loved u and he had a really hared life u know u and your fater had the same things when u were cub his father hated and did all the things with his brother to he dose these things because he loves u and i do to and mufsa my to babies u wil always be my littel cubs i love u mom me to and mufasa and mufasa to i promise
Guest chapter 9 . 2/7/2018
You think Ahadi is with the Great Kings? I mean, he treated Mufasa like Mufada treated Simba (besides hitting him) but he was a heartless asshole to his other son who just wanted his father to love him. Also, are you implying that Ahadi was beaten as a cub by his own father BECAUSE THAT STILL DOESN'T EXCUSE HIS EVIL!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/7/2018
So, he only hates Taka because he made him out of lust and he doesn't think he should have to warm up to another son?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2017
Sarafina kinda just acts like a desperate a whore in this. Though I did find Scar to be very in character.
eriv del chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
good but cussing is a turn off for me Jesus bless prayin 4 u
Evil chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Are you serious Ahadi!? This is the second time you did something bad to poor Taka! You are evil!
Bad Ahadi chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
"That Ahadi is a jerk, huh?" You got that right. I hate Ahadi now!
AnnonymousBoy101 chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
I love this fanfic more than any other on this whole site! it shows you that Scar wasn't evil at first. in fact, he wasn't the bad guy at all. Ahadi was! his death was the most satisfying moment in this whole story! it has some sad moments too. the saddest part for me was actually not Uru's death, but Scar finally realizing he loves Sarafina, only to find out she got pregnant from a rogue. As I kept reading this story chapter by chapter, I really started to ship them, and then boom, Sarafina and Neo or whatever his name is ruined it all. Anyways, I would definitely recommend this to any fan of The Lion King!
Haro4 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
I like the struggle for Adahi to be a good father and combat his hate for taka makes it intresting
Warrior of The Forrest chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
I was boiling with rage at the end of this novel. I loved Scar in this story. I don't care if he was been the bad guy, I still loved him. I was angry about Ahadi. But, for some reason, I was boiling when Sarafina seduces the rogue. That should be Scar's cub! Excellent story!