Reviews for What Started Out Good
You think Ahadi is with the Great Kings? I mean, he treated Mufasa like Mufada treated Simba (besides hitting him) but he was a heartless asshole to his other son who just wanted his father to love him. Also, are you implying that Ahadi was beaten as a cub by his own father BECAUSE THAT STILL DOESN'T EXCUSE HIS EVIL!
So, he only hates Taka because he made him out of lust and he doesn't think he should have to warm up to another son?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2017
Sarafina kinda just acts like a desperate a whore in this. Though I did find Scar to be very in character.
the boss 119 chapter 13 . 6/5/2016
good but cussing is a turn off for me Jesus bless prayin 4 u
Evil chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Are you serious Ahadi!? This is the second time you did something bad to poor Taka! You are evil!
Bad Ahadi chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
"That Ahadi is a jerk, huh?" You got that right. I hate Ahadi now!
AnnonymousBoy101 chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
I love this fanfic more than any other on this whole site! it shows you that Scar wasn't evil at first. in fact, he wasn't the bad guy at all. Ahadi was! his death was the most satisfying moment in this whole story! it has some sad moments too. the saddest part for me was actually not Uru's death, but Scar finally realizing he loves Sarafina, only to find out she got pregnant from a rogue. As I kept reading this story chapter by chapter, I really started to ship them, and then boom, Sarafina and Neo or whatever his name is ruined it all. Anyways, I would definitely recommend this to any fan of The Lion King!
Haro4 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
I like the struggle for Adahi to be a good father and combat his hate for taka makes it intresting
Warrior of The Forrest chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
I was boiling with rage at the end of this novel. I loved Scar in this story. I don't care if he was been the bad guy, I still loved him. I was angry about Ahadi. But, for some reason, I was boiling when Sarafina seduces the rogue. That should be Scar's cub! Excellent story!
Raischenzo chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
I loved this story, as I am a big fan of Scar. This could have all been avoided if one Ahadi loved Scar from the beginning and two if Scar didn't try to reject everybody even though I understand his reason for it
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Scar is awesome
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
This was a great story, even knowing the end didn't make it any easier. You did a fantastic job on it.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 18 . 10/25/2013
This was sad, Scar seems to have fully emerged.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Once Uru goes whats left of Taka will probably go with her. Pity that it came to this.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 13 . 10/25/2013