Reviews for Contagious
Vegeta's Onna chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
OMG YOU HAVE COMPLETED MY YEAR! You see, I've been looking for a great V/B get together story, but in all of the well put together ones they hate each other and only have desire, which is disturbing to me for Vegeta to just want to get rid of his needs. And all of the V/B get togethers where they do fall in love look like they have been written by a 12 year old, BUT YOURS! YOURS IS PERFECT! BEAUTIFUL! I want to write a 3 years fic but haven't had the time. But if I do, this will be my username! Thanxs
Kam14 chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
I'm sad it has to end but it was a beautifuk ending for an amazing story if I do say so myself. My favorite chapter was bulma giving birth but dying afterwords and how vegeta took it shows just how much he cared for her.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 15 . 11/30/2011
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love it cant

waitfor any new story you'll bring if u do
blackirishawk chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
im so sad its ended but that story was awesome... Idk if i have you in my faves yet but you bet im going to put you there right now! You're awesome
KayuraK chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
I still say it's a happy ending, or atleast as happy of one as we can expect.

Loved the story
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
wait a second, was that the end of the story? Or the end of this chapter?
OMGitsADDYB chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Ah, such a wonderful ending to such a wonderful story! I can't wait for you to write more!
wistfulmuse chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
Bravo! A mature, loving, and credible ending for this fic. Looking

forward to future works from you.
crystal07 chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
sorry, I haven't reviewed in a few chapters, but I have been keeping up. I LOVE THIS! I love the emotional Vegeta! When he can't fix it, I love it. You nearly brought me to tears. I'm just sad it has to end so soon :( I guess I realized it couldn't go on forever, but secretly I hoped :) On pins and needles until the next chapter!
wistfulmuse chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
Last chapter? When?
tala chapter 14 . 10/13/2011
Thank you... This story made me cry! It had a lot of emotion in it _
tallshorty chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
This was an amazing chapter I cant wait to read more of your work!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
i scared me for a min there. y does all my good story in reading have to end so soon lol good job love cant wait for more
Shirochan21 chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
yay I love this story its so great good job
Captain Arbitrary chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
I've really enjoyed your story thus far! I'm looking forward to the last chapter. And bravo to you for keeping Bulma and Vegeta in character the whole way through. :)