Reviews for Triple Baby Dolls
KittyKatBella chapter 1 . 2/19
I think it was pretty funny. I might base my own off of this, but make it different.
Demonic Lil Angel 2.0 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Evil pervert powers ACTIVATE!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
DD, you're almost as bad as Disco Bear or Quagmire (actually, half as bad as Disco Bear, cos Quagmire ain't THAT bad)
writer-person2 chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
writer-person2 chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
WOW! The Kankers are even more dirty-minded than Eddy!XD
Demonic lil Angel chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
Demonic lil Angel chapter 4 . 4/10/2011
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Stewie is the best thing ever! I wonder what's gonna happen next, and what if the kankers aren't Jewish? I've never thought of them as religous. But I love this story so much that I'm begging u on my hands and knees here. UPDATE SOON!
Rackburner7 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
no offense,but Alice is kind of a perhaps the bad stuff happening to her now is karma for being mean to Eddy?

nice story tho.
IceCat19 chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Please please please write more chapters so I can be happy like mittens ! :P
RedEyedWarrior chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Aww, the Als are SOOO adorable! I don't know if I wanna be a dad, but still, the babies are cute when they attack, especially when Alice shaves Lee Kanker, that hoe!
writer-person2 chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
LOL! And OH NO! The Kankers have Alice all I can picture by this point is baby Alice biting Lee's arm lol
Demonic lil Angel chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
OMFG! Why do the kankers always suppose the worst? Double D is a very virgin minded boy, can't even bathe a baby. Maybe you should give the girls shirts... Anyways, I hope they can go all stewie mode on their enemies! I love this story a lot, please update soon!

Baby Alex- Peace out pweples!
RedEyedWarrior chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Another problem with Eddy's babysitting scam was that no-one in their right mind would ask someone like Eddy to babysit a child.
Ardeth the Awesome chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Wow, I'm not surprised really. But how far will the girls go now that they're babies? And I'm worried a bit about nazz, she's in for some rough sitting. Especially since the Eds like her a lot. It wouldn't shock me if the babies went berserk if Nazz kissed one of them. Double D is a chick magnet :D
writer-person2 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
LOL! One of them has to wash them...I bet Eddy wants to!