Reviews for Porcelain Fists
Monkey D. Anea chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I will truly carry this with me, thank you~
FabMaster9001 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I just need these two to buttsecks -le sigh-
My kokoro brokoro... the fic was totally fabolous that the poetic elements were amazing. Keep writing because you're incredible at it 3
jsuislfrost chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Wow. This was so complicated and had so many turns I had to really keep up. Amazing work, really
lumosincendio chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is absolutely wonderful, with well-thought-out motivations. It really was an amazing fanfic, and you have such an astonishing writing talent.

And I didn't even mind that it was really long, because I was like, "wait..don't end yet..." and I read the entire thing in maximum 10 minutes? Not sure. But I really enjoyed it too much to not finish reading it.

Great job with this. Now I'm off to go read Diamond Tears. Thanks for writing! Keep up the awesome writing!
ShootingStar02 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was without a doubt the best Beyond Birthday fic I've ever read. Your characterization of BB is perfect, and the mind games between L and B were incredibly written, along with the whole story. It was absolutely fantastic. :D
CaRaMel LaTte9 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Amazing...attrative writing, pleanty of passion, and intriguing characterization. I love it. i was extremley glad to hear that this chapter was contiues, otherwise i would have gone begged desperatley for another update! :) now i 'm off to submerse myself in another master piece...keep them coming! _
Abby chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This is fabulous. Go write a book so I can read it. Please. It must've been really hard to write from the perspective of someone so unstable. I can't even find words... This is just so amazing! The characters were going through so many different emotions, and I was right along with them... Crazy, I tell you! Thank you so much!
blackmass chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
yay some body finaly mentioned A, i hat how people just ignore him! btw i like it, metal B!
xImperfectPerfectionistx chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh gosh I love this story, it's so "igaffk." I had to log onto another account so it would let me review again. :33 It's so dark. D: And you write Beyond beautifully.

Oh and this is Chemical Kid. ;D
The Hungry Writer chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh, oh my goodness. That was so.. dark. Yet, in a way, it was beautiful. Though the beauty is shrouded by darkness. B wanted control so badly, he would do anything, but L gave up without a fight, or at least a rough one. So in the end, I wanted to cry, though no tears would flow. Because in a way, this story made me feel extreme happiness and admiration for this pairing. Though that too was hidden behind the darkness.

A truly wonderful and well written story, you have some amazing talent. Please write more soon.

Phen 13
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh my god...

That was one of the best stories I have ever read on Fanfiction. I love your style of writing! I also love how Beyond was able to reduce L's composure and strength down to next to nothing. Very well done! :D
Akemi713 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I loved it, I would reread it twenty times if it wasn't already midnight! It's beautiful, I especially like the thoughts, how quick yet dramatic they are. The only questions I have is how old is L in the story and how the F-ing hell Beyond got A's blood out of the donor bank? Awesome and Amazing!
Almiaranger chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
The length, the quality, the fanfiction itself. . .I love it. A wonderful job, I have to admit! God, this is an awesome fic. I'm now officially hooked to LxBeyond, and it's all thanks to you. xD
deathcabforkira chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
love this 3
BeyondBirthday25 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hey!

I just found your fanfiction and I could not stop reading. I like the way you're writing what Beyond thinks and says- so I like how you think Beyond is.

And, of course, I like what's happening. ;)

I think this is one of the best fanfictions about Beyond I've ever read. I really like it.

And that's also why I wanted to ask whether I can translate this fanfic (I'm from Germany). I think the German fanfic-reader would like to read this one too and if it's okay for you I'd really like to translate it.

Greetings