Reviews for Talking Through the Bored Room
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Tres bien!
shejams chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great fic. Love the idea of putting Remy and Scott in a locked room.

How they got there was funny:

"Wait, you're blaming this on me? You're the one who was robbing that lab."

"Oui," he answered in between beeps and drums, "that lab that been experimentin' on different variations of mutant suppressants. I woulda well into celebratin' a successful heist if not for you."

"Or you could have not been in this situation by not trying to steal from them."

"First off, I wasn't 'trying' to steal anything; I was succeeding. But then you got all zap happy on moi and alerted the guards. Second, are ya defendin' the mutant haters?"

LOL

Their conversation was very realistic and funny. I just love those two.

Personally, I think Scott handled Rogue's little crush tactfully. I don't think he led her on. He was Scott just being Scott. I also think it's cool that he thinks of her as a kid sister and is very protective of her. ( I can see him in the exact situation with Lance)

Loved how he laid some french on Remy. Loved Remy's reaction. I just love Remy period.

It's was also funny how Rogue and Gambit thought they were sneaking around but the whole family knew. (just love Kitty, too)

All in all great story, great banter and I look forward to reading more of your work.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Ooooh, where do I begin? The fact that Rogue's current love intrest and her past unrequieted crush are locked in a room together? Brilliant. That's really just all it is- brilliant.

Remy being messed up on a heist probably makes him cranky too. Though knowing him, if it was Rogue-chere he was locked up with, with power supresors... wait. Nevermind. It's Remy. We all know what kind of mood he'd be in then.

Ha! Remy calls Scott out on the arrogance! Seriously. Anyone care to direct him to the stick up his - oh look! Cloned shirtless Remy is waving at me! I better... go say hi. Yeah. Hi.

...

WHAT did Rogue see in him? I'm curious actually. And lost and confused. He's sooo like a poster child for Stepford America. It would be sooo boring. We need guys like Remy (or shirtless Remy) to liven up our lives a little, with explosions, good food, and general hotness. Yep.

Hmm, wonder what inspired Rogue to whip up some jambalaya. Wouldn't have anything to do with a trip to New Orleans, would it? Of COURSE not.

Ha, hard to find a woman of such excellent taste. I like that. It has nothing to do with my obsession with hot sauce. Nope. Not at all. Besides the fact that it coats just about everything, not to mention my general desire to eat buffalo wings at least three times a day, but who's counting?

Wow. I don't think I ever fully grasped the direness of Kitty's cooking until this moment. Justin Beiber? Yesh!

OOH! Rems, beat him down. We all know he strung her along. Poor Roguey. She needs a Remy-cuddle just to feel better. And he was stalking -wait, sorry, WATCHING OUT FOR HER for that long? Hmm, that or Scott's oblivious. Or both. Yeah, let's go with that.

Of course he cares for her you bozo! Why else is he in a lab where they make power suppresors? Duh!

Heh, I like Remy figuring out that he's her boyfriend, "...whoa." A ladies man not realizing he actually has a girlfriend is pretty funny.

Ha, threatening Angel! Whoot! Original series Angel and Gambit showdown would have been AWESOME!

The X-Men suck at rescueing, who knew? But I do love that last line. Perfect, just perfect. Hmmmm, now where did clone-shirtless-Remy go? -Peace, Blackberry ;)
Where the plum trees lie chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I really, really loved this. I'm suprised there aren't more find with them stuck in a room together. All the posibilitys... I would of loved to see Logan and the professors convotatiton. I like the idea of Scott and Rogue having a sibling like relationship, there arent that many. In summary I loved your fic, it was incredibly funny. Toodles
aecul chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Cute. I liked the concept. I liked the Rogue/Angel and Rogue/Scott even though that's probably not really what you were going for. :) I liked how Remy and Scott were both all protective of her. I liked the mention of how Remy has been stalking her for a long time.

JB's not that bad. I have mistaken his voice for a girl's, yeah, poor guy, but from what I've heard about him he's grounded and sensible, which is more than can be said for a lot of celebrities.

Anyway. It was good. I think you did a great job with a great concept. I hope your writer's block gets better. That's the worst.
Demon Flame chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
it might have been pointless but it was amusing nonetheless and i thank you
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Haha cute story! :D
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Of course. When two guys who have nothing in common are stuck in a room together, what do they talk about? Their women of course!

Aw, sweet, don't worry about writer's block. It's very simple to get rid of. Just call up Remy and have him come over and blast a hole in the block.

(And if you're having trouble with your muse, Ash and Indy can be very... persuasive when they choose. Just an offer.)
Midnight Auroua chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh this is just CUTE! I don't know what else to say other than that. Oh.

And that it's brilliant to put Cyc and Gambit in a room together. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner.