Reviews for Stormcaller
Amberflames chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
I really liked this very last bit, where everyone is swimming, and laughing. I can feel the cheerfulness in the air without any sense of foreboding.
LoneTraveler chapter 27 . 9/16/2017
Really well done story! I would love to a paragraph on what Theo did with his life. I'm just really curious. Will check for a sequel.
LoneTraveler chapter 6 . 9/16/2017
Why doesn't Lucy go by her maiden name, especially with a dead husband she loves. This culture seems like one that hasn't had the social movements for that tradition to change. Just wondering.

Really, it's pretty wonderful to read a well written story with a kinder gentler Snape.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/31/2016
Please do a sequel! I loved this fanfiction so much! If you're too busy it's fine I know you're writing other stories too, thank you for the time and energy that you put into writing these epic and amazing fanfiction stories!
MessyBrownCurls chapter 27 . 9/11/2016
Care more like demand a sequel. I am a light reader who reads for fun but do read much. Not my usual taste but my I love this one. Thanks for sharing it!
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 7/17/2015
Yay!
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 7/17/2015
Lily certainly got off easy for all those years of hosing Snape, didn't she? But in this story she did all the way through. Sev will always be her doormat and will always make excuses for her, and so of course Harry will too. Let's just hope he copies his stepfather's loyalty, and not his mother's ease of getting her own way through life. Oh, dear, she actually had to cope with James' parents for what, less than a year? Yeah, her life was ever so tough.

But Harry is safe, and that's what really counts. Here's hoping that Severus didn't drain his core entirely rescuing him.

And here's hoping that Lucy will lend Remus her backbone every once in a while.

Here's hoping for a very happy family for all involved.
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
this is like the most awesome idea ever! may I borrow it? and also I like how you let Lily live. I have been wanting to read good story with at least one parent alive. thank you for the inspiration. kudos to you!
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
Oh, wonderful! So glad that Harry has finally learned how to use his gift properly. Could he come over here and send us some water?

He ought to research some great storms in history, like the one that swept through most all of Great Britain the night that Oliver Cromwell died (some thought it was evidence that Something came and *got* him).
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 7/9/2015
I'm a little surprised that Snape didn't put wards on the house to let him know when Harry left, because it's the kind of thing he would do.

We didn't get it much here, but there was a huge storm just north and west of us (2 inches of rain in one storm is a whole lot for us), and I suspect that Harry would have enjoyed the heck out of it.

And so Lily is pregnant? That was fast!
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 7/5/2015
I wonder when, if ever, Lily is going to admit marrying the chief bully of the group that Albus let go after Sev? That's going to take some explaining when Harry finally figures it out, and he will, oh yes he will.

And yes, Harry should tell Snape about the nightmares. The way he's trying to repress everything is just going to make things blow up more when his feelings finally break through.

At the worst possible time, of course.
vaddison95 chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
I find it cute that the wedding is on Dec 15,my sons bday is the 14I've been reading all your stories and they are amazing!
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 7/3/2015
Well, well. Remus knows how to fall on his feet, doesn't he? I'm surprised that Lucinda didn't ask about how quickly Remus forgave his friends for trying to use him as a weapon. Or how much he participated in tormenting Snape (he didn't stand back *all* the time). But as long as he can convince Severus that yes, he's just a friend now, he can score some free Wolfsbane. Lily will insist it, I'm sure, especially if she doesn't have to brew it.

As long as he remembers to drink it...

Poor Harry! I wish he hadn't read that book.

Ouch. Poor Snape, wanting a honeymoon and getting a lightning storm instead.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 6/6/2015
Aw...poor Remus! He spends seven years loving being a Marauder, and suddenly discovers it doesn't help him out of school. And if James grew up, he had to do it really fast-in the middle of Voldie War I he and Sirius were still pranking Muggles. But of course Remus always knows his friends were really good, even though he's a little embarrassed at seeing their major victim prosper.

And Lily, of course, always falls on her feet. God only knows why Snape loved her for so long after dumping him the way she did for James. Sorry, but Sev is still always going to be a doormat for her, when he should at least make her think why marrying bullies is bad.

But as ever, Snape is bad for not immediately clasping the lookout for the Marauders (and who helped make the Map and kept the secret of the Cloak) to his bosom instantly.

And naturally, Remus will end up doing anything for Sirius later on, as we saw in canon.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
Well, Severus is still Lily's patient doormat-at least she has the good sense to appreciate him now. I do hope she won't trample him too badly, though her insistence on Remus being there doesn't bode well for that.

And I hope she's patient when he has to be on call or has to leave in the middle of the night for an emergency; he can't spend all his time at home the way he has been for her.

Lovely wedding, especially the flower petals on Draco!
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »