Reviews for Immortal
MyladyNancy chapter 8 . 5/14
for a 13 year old this is a good story, I can almost always tell a story is written by some one to young to get life. Don't let others tell you what to think Mrs. Myeres wrote a story her way and it is lovely. why do we care what others think. Your ladies are just fine. I look forward to finishing this story.
KillTheSparkle chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
The fact that you quote Lily Allen makes me love you even more! This story was awesome!
Edward's spouse chapter 15 . 4/19/2012
excellent story.
DesignatedReader chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It's definitely unusual in the twilight universe. I appreciate that you finished it. I think you could have spent chapters and chapters expanding some of the story line. But I prefer that you kept it short and finished it instead. Thanks for all the hard work.
Kristin04 chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
Well, that was an interesting take on things...I don't know how I feel about the last few chapters. I wish there was more to the last chapter but thats your prerogative. Thanks for sharing it though! As always, I encourage you to keep moving forward in your future endeavors.
Kristin04 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Sounds promising upon reading the first chapter. I'll continue for further reading.
InfiniteThought chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I would like to congratulate you for a rarity in fanfiction, you are actually building a character! Well done.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
in the time of her past, in Salem Massachusetts, you were not allowed to read books. Also, people only wore blacks, greys, whites, ect. also they did not burn witches at the stake, but they hung, pressed to death, or died in prison. :P

sorry ocd. i love the story though... :)
Captain Indecisive chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Oh...my...god. This has been a great story and you made it even better with the song. I had stumbled across this story on yahoo answers and don;t regret it. Wow, just awesome!
shai chapter 15 . 8/3/2011
omg u never told me you end the fan fic. now im upset. i thought it would be longer
benjimg chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
yes so happy you mad a sequel!
sersmom chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
I saw a lot of improvement in your writing over the course of the story. Keep writing.
sersmom chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
Interesting twist, but I guess you have taken care of the immortality issue.
sersmom chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
The first kiss...right there in front of everyone and so casual...hmmm. I'm not sure about that, usually it's treated a little more special than that.

I'm glad you are getting to the big reveal. Maybe everyone will remember a little bit more.
sersmom chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
It's interesting that you have Rosalie figuring things out. I guess she is the only one that can see it from an outside POV.