Reviews for Bits and Pieces
This was really nice, well written and refreshing~ I really like how you pictured Touya and N, gonna follow!
SoullessBreath chapter 18 . 2/20
Strewth mate! This was such awesome to read. I really got hooked of it. It was all amazing to read! I couldn't stop reading this. It was really cute how they hugged. Thanks for writing this mate. I really enjoyed it. So gonna add this to my favs.
Cheers
pokefan22546 chapter 13 . 2/5/2015
Ah, Rowan the x - team plasma. Perfect ally.
pokefan22546 chapter 12 . 2/5/2015
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH AWESOME LAMPENT!
pokefan22546 chapter 10 . 2/5/2015
Lam? Wazzat?
pokefan22546 chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
I don't care if that was a short chapter, this is still the best pokemon story I've ever read. And trust me, I've read a lot.
Reynard chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I really like it! And stiff? N and Touya/Hilbert/Black/Whatever-people-put-their-name-as seem to speak pretty well to me. People don't always have long, flowing conversations. It's alright if it sounds kinda awkward and random, since, well, that's how people speak!

Now, to continue reading...
Melancholing chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
The depths you created from the games' storyline is amazing. ;A; I hope to see more of other works from you!
aloof-kokiri chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
Wow. This was pretty interesting. I really enjoyed your characterisation of everyone.

Most of all though I loved how you portrayed the Pokémon. I know that sounds silly, but you balanced their animal like behaviour and the fact that they are powerful monsters into a nice mix. They can be both adorable and affectionate, yet also protective and feral. I really love how you displayed that.

Keep on writing. I hope to find more of your works in the future!
Hibary-Hiwatari chapter 18 . 8/5/2013
... :'D...

So beautiful (speechless)

Please write more isshushipping goodness again.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ooooh! 119 reviews! Imma tip that scale baby :3 love the guilt tripping in the beginning and Oshawott, so glad you made him Touya's starter :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I sense a love triangle
wolfeclipse25 chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
Hahaha! Oh, poor Lampent! You've been following Touya all day!
aubade chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
Ahahahaha math confession. So N. I think this chapter was sufficiently adorable. :)
aubade chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I feel the need to say that the electric zebra of doom is one of my favorite pokemon from B/W. xD
Nice opening chapter. I'm sure I will like the subsequent ones as well. :)