Reviews for Mega Man X: The Reploid Independence Day Files
Bryon Nightshade chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
This is an interesting bunch of stories. You develop your supporting characters well (the doctor is my favorite) and each chapter is nicely self-contained. Your choreography works well, too. I also appreciate an author who looks at the reploid rights side of things. The only real complaint I have is this: you have Dr. Cain as the leader of the Hunters even after X1. I have trouble seeing how the governments of Earth would tolerate a vigilante organization's continued ops after that org gave rise to the First War and the worst Maverick of all. I'm sure you could find a way for it to work, but it's not in the story yet.

Good story.
brenden01 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
goodwork
Magus523 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Guernica, huh? I was wondering who it would be. And of course, the Guardians are one thing I always wanted to see more of. Nice all around.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Very nice, I like the insight to a life we've never seen thanks to Capcom.

I have to struggle to disassociate the fics I read with the games and Yellowtails stuff. Yours and his are the best.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Calling Zero, Zero Omega sounds awkward with the extra word attached. I don't believe its really necessary. I'm not used to such banter among reploids either.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Refreshing to see Megaman X written well. You have the same themes Lord Yellowtail's X and I like that most of all. You may have even read them considering the X and Sigma friendship line. This was very nice to read out of the others. Although I have reservation that a "retrieval team" would just kill the maverick. That doesn't seem to retrieve anything, know what I mean?
MungoJerry chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
This made me smile. It's always great to see authors explore this kind of thing. Cheers!
Roy Fokker 99th chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Really liking how you capture the global nature of the Maverick Problem in your stories, and this is no exception. The strain the Hunter organization is under is pretty well realized through the trials of Hazil. I always liked the world weary doctor, and it was good to see him back at MHHQ again.

Of particular note are the medical procedures you described for Reploids, and Hazil's manner at dealing with them. It felt right, in particular the bit about 'him'. Clinical, yet very 'heavy', if that makes sense.
Roy Fokker 99th chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
ooooh hoo hoo hooo, a very pleasant surprise to see these again.

What I love most about these stories is the additional sense of history they lend to all of LoM. You can even see your own personal progression between the years in them too, but it always impresses me that you've put out so much material alongside of other authors, that we have now an intricate, cohesive storyline spanning across so many virtual decades. All for a series that the creators themselves likely never imagined that so much could be done within their universe.
Tatsu-ZZmage chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
Ya know Wyscot made me think of Bruce willis when i was reading that. loved all 4 of the stories.