Reviews for Brother
Clairebear321 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You should make one where superboy beats the team and robin just watches.
PyrusDelta chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
sequel
PyrusDelta chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
add another chapter to this where superboy beats the team to a pulp and the teams thought on it plus have superboy tell them way
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was such a cute story. I really liked the Robin/Superboy brother relationships. I get absolutely livid when such stuff like this gets turned into slash, so thank you for keeping it a brotherly relatioship :)
geek179 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww that's so sweet! I like the Robin and Superboy fics but I don't really like slash so this is a great fic! I don't really get the flashback though...
BloodlyCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awwwww love it
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aww it was very cute and no no. The Robin in the Young Justice cartoon series IS Dick/Richard Grayson.

Fanfiction just messed up, no big. They do that from time to time. ;D

~LoTuS
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
YOU ONLY DID THIS IN TWO DAYS? psh, i couldn't have done it in TWO YEARS! WONDERFUL JOB!
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I really liked this story! And don't worry, Robin is Richard. goofed. :P Your story was really well written; great job! :D
rob gray chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
please remember even though this is another world in the show and Robin is the youngest of the geroup he is the oldest with expernrce as a fighter and very talented and trained by Batman . its thier brains they use first for fighting crime and then thier talants and robin is the first young partner in comic history
MyHero chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
More? Please!

I would give almost anything to read more!
reader chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
You've got Tim instead of Dick listed. Somebody added the wrong name in as Robin. I've sent a notice to FFN.
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011