Reviews for Brother
Justacuriouskitten chapter 1 . 7/27
Hey you said to give critique so I wold suggest not centering your writing because it is just not quiet as pleasant to read in that formlast at least it is for me personally but it might just be me though.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/18
On one side, I like the honest idea and the overall concept. There were a few things though that came across as childish. The actions tended to be over exaggerated for example, but you over did the whole "new brother" tone to the point it got a little bit sickly sweet. A lot of the issue could be solved though with wording choice.
LunaStarsNightWayne chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
es una historia que demuestra una parte de la sociedad y de las consecuencias venideras
Clairebear321 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You should make one where superboy beats the team and robin just watches.
PyrusDelta chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
sequel
PyrusDelta chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
add another chapter to this where superboy beats the team to a pulp and the teams thought on it plus have superboy tell them way
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This was such a cute story. I really liked the Robin/Superboy brother relationships. I get absolutely livid when such stuff like this gets turned into slash, so thank you for keeping it a brotherly relatioship :)
geek179 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww that's so sweet! I like the Robin and Superboy fics but I don't really like slash so this is a great fic! I don't really get the flashback though...
RapidMaple3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awwwww love it
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aww it was very cute and no no. The Robin in the Young Justice cartoon series IS Dick/Richard Grayson.

Fanfiction just messed up, no big. They do that from time to time. ;D

~LoTuS
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
YOU ONLY DID THIS IN TWO DAYS? psh, i couldn't have done it in TWO YEARS! WONDERFUL JOB!
Joanne Barcia chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I really liked this story! And don't worry, Robin is Richard. goofed. :P Your story was really well written; great job! :D
rob gray chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
please remember even though this is another world in the show and Robin is the youngest of the geroup he is the oldest with expernrce as a fighter and very talented and trained by Batman . its thier brains they use first for fighting crime and then thier talants and robin is the first young partner in comic history
MyHero chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
More? Please!

I would give almost anything to read more!