Reviews for The hunted actor
jobelle516 chapter 7 . 1/15
Aside of the spelling choices for words and trying to get my noggin' around what you had meant, this was an interesting read. A very different pov. Points of positivity always, because it's a brave person who uploads their story for others to enjoy and review.
jobelle516 chapter 1 . 1/14
WOW, this is totally amazing.
Ximena chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Please update! I thought you were serious about updating from now
Frankie chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Hey! I just found your fic but only just realised you haven't updated it in a year! PLEASE update because I love happy endings, not sad cliffhangers! I'll try and find your tumblr and perhaps send you an ask there. Really great story, I really want to find out what happens (and hopefully there will be more Jogan too D)! Love Frankie x
Ximena chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Pelase continĂșe this fic! You left me speechless
Ximena chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Pelase more chapters! Btw i'm a new reader
Ellie Morgan chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
I love this fanfic! I can't wait until you update it again. I'm hoping they aren't too late to save Dwight; that'd be a real shame. Please update soon so my mind can be put at rest (it's pacing 100 miles a minute to try and pice together the next chapter).
klainenific chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
hi i love your story... please continue? please? thnx
Always-Courage chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
Holy sunglasses and coffee I cannot breathe. This. Oh my CP this is so freaking intense. I. Must. Follow.
Lyretta chapter 6 . 10/20/2011
I really, really, really hate Adam. Like, really.

This chapter was really freaky, in the good kind of scary way, haha. It made me hold my breath without realizing a few times. The puzzle is steadily falling together.

I love it, can't wait for the next chapter.
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Oh no! Hope dwight and laura are ok
forrealihatethissite chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
DWIGHT BABY NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *sniffle, hugs Dwight doll*
silk chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
OMG! You are super! This is gold!
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Loved it! Ooh dwilaura!
Super Galactic Llama Captain chapter 5 . 9/16/2011

Take your time, I know how stressful this can be, but this is amazing and I need more and just...

57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »