Reviews for Babysitting
LittleRedDevil8 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Loved it. You're a great writer, why couldn't this gave happened!? Ugh!
Warkitty chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
: )
GHouse chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Loved it!
GHouse chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
The walk at the end of the shift was the cutest interaction between Allison and Remy I have ever read.
HeatherSS1 chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Wonderful, awesome story! Getting roped into babysitting Rachel was funny on it's own, but the fact that Cameron and Thirteen basically bickered like little kids the entire time was just hilarious! It was refreshing to read a fic where they *don't* fall for each other right away.
Oh, and your Author's Note on chapter 1? "She's so beautiful, it's ridiculous." TOTALLY AGREE.
Ozyworms chapter 9 . 8/31/2012
I loved this story ! It was really great and fun :) !
Serena Milton chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
This story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. Everything about these characters was perfect. You portrayed all of them perfectly. I am so in love with Cadley and your story was beyond perfection. I would have loved for it to have been longer but your ending was still great. And I loved Thirteens bedtime story. Absolutely amazing! Great job :)
myshipsank chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
I just read this straight through and found myself laughing so hard at some parts that my sister thought I was crazy. I loved it.
JordynLeighThomas chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I have read a LOT of Cadley fics, and I have to say that this is one of my favorites. :D I love how Alison is just unable to function around Remy. I've totally been there. Amazing story!
amateur91 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
"'There's no time! We must leave Allison behind!' yelled Remy." hahaha i cracked up at this :))))
chenzielle chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
your a genius... love all your story.. camteen's the best.. _
razmataz13drums chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
New oxford American dictionary sounds so odd! Just re-reading this forgot how much of a little tyke you made Rachel be.. nd how irritating Remy can be but in a totally sexy way
RainboIsland chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
The end of the story..., are you sure? It would be interesting to see how the two handle babysitting Rachel when they can't keep their hands off each other ;) just something to think about.
RainboIsland chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
:) love this.
RainboIsland chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
Cameron is absolutely adorable to begin with, then there's the help of you, and Remy being Remy, and you have this just... You write awesomely, when trying to keep things away go for the pants always the pants.