Reviews for Mundane Musings of the New Generation Introduction
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 19 . 5/5/2011
Nue and Murasa... I like!

Namusan Spark, an interesting name, for an intersting spell. Also, UFO Danmaku that shoots anchors... that's really awesome and something worth seeing! Until next chapter!
Ciruno chapter 19 . 5/5/2011
How about EirinxKeine? RinXchen?
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
And we have Byakuren and Shou. There sure is an entire family living in the temple, isn't it? It seems that Byakuren is a great cook. Interesting... Until next chapter!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
Yamame and Kisume is a great couple. And it's so cute that the child sleeps on her mother's back. Until next chapter!
Ciruno chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
I knew theres gonna be a ReisenxTewi! Yay for anniversaries!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 16 . 4/13/2011
Awww, I knew Tewi had a sweet side.

So, it seems as the child inherited Tewi's pranking gene. Not good... but the pairing is fine in my book. Until next chapter!
Ciruno chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
Yuyuko you pervert!
Ciruno chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
Clever little vampire, you make great chapters of these. The pairings are great
Dark Marx Soul chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
This chapter made me flinch when I realized Flandre was a daddy, just cause of how young she appears / acts. All-in-all though, a very funny chapter. :)
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
An interesting sister related pair with Flandre and Koishi.

And it's funny how she keeps asking how babies are made... which is acually a mind blowing question considering that both parents are female... so... it is a mystery how everyone was able to make kids... the world may never know. XD Until next chapter!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
I like this pairing a lot, it's perfect. Their children are also adorable! XD Until next chapter!
Ciruno chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Excellent paring!
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
Ahhh, now this is an interesting pairing. I like a lot, it's weird in a lot of ways, but I like it. I also find it funny with the whole sinking business. Until next chapter!
Solica chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
How cute~ Keep it up 3
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 12 . 4/3/2011
I love this pairing. One of my favs. And, you even gave away another pairing in the story, too. Very nice! Until next chapter!