Reviews for Logic in Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I WANT ANOTHER ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *CRIES CRIES CRIES PUNCH COMPUTER CRIES MORE KILL NEIGHBORHOOD AND GO TO PRISON THEN CRY AGAIN*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was really sweet.
Personally I think that two slash ships in one fic are a little too much.
But it was well written. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
awwwwwwww, i love these two
1DramaLlama6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
It was good I want more now XD but I'll wait sadle. Ok so I thought it shoulded had something a little more but good so GOOD JOB XD
The Six Deadly Hats chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Will there be more?
Crazy-Pairing-Girl chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I have an idea for the next chapter, if you wanna hear it!
Caughatara chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love the story so far! I hope you can keep it come *hugs*
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Interesting beginning. It's nice to see more of this shipping, as when I first started reading there were a grand total of...three.

Well then.

Thanks for the story, I'd love to see more of it.
MikoGoddess chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Clicked on the far left button to review in old habit -.-

Anyway you are too right about the lack of good P&F fanfics! It makes me very sad. You should most definitely give this story more love in the form of words and plot to make me (and probably many others) happy again. )
prettykitty473 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Yes. And I shall wait here until you make the next chapter. God, I wonder how the parents will find out. And Candace. I do hope to see a lot of romance. PhineasXFerb and BufordXBaljeet are two of my favorite gay parings.
daydream53 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
cccccuuuuuuutttttteeeeee!

I love your story! Keep up the great work!

is there more to come? maybe an update?

Agan, i LOVE YOUR STORY!
AnanthaNika chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Canada!

OMG! Why did I not know how well you wrote! This was amazingly well written. I have been thinking of posting a fic, but have never managed to finish one that I like, enough to post.

Years ago I almost posted an Inuyasha one, but I ended up hating it because I wound up with Mary-Sue-ness just wreaking it.
Axel's Chakram chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow...this is awesome!

If you were to add another chapter I would love it!
Ultimate Writer chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love this pairing, MAKE MORE CHAPTER PLZ!

GREAT JOB!
Ruler of Space chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Ok... I dont like the pairing but this story is well writen. Remember to include the POV's although it is very obvious that it's Phineas in the beginning of the story but just in case :D