Reviews for Codependent Independence
SophieAngel69 chapter 7 . 5/13
*celebratory dance* You finally updated! Thank you so much this story is amazing. I cant wait to see where things go with Alice and Jacob.
SophieAngel69 chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I can't believe it has been two days. I check this story all the time and them once I am behind on writing anf redaing things and my inbox is clogged up so the email falls in with the rest and I miss it by two days. Definately a transition chapter going on here and I'm looking forward to seeing where the story will go from here. I want to hear about The Great Bitch Fight of '77.
I Intend To Be Your Last Love chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I quite like this story surprisingly. I'm not usually a fan of the non-canon, but this I can do without constantly thinking "She should be with Jasper.". Not sure what's up with this last chapter, but I hope the plot unfolds sooner rather than later. Update asap.
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I don't know what this means. Which scares me. Now I'm going to be all edgy waiting for the next chapter.
OverzealousGuineapig chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Well that wasn't smutty :-( Sort of explains what's going on with Alice and Jasper though. Update soon :)
Shy and Lonely chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
now you have me looking for my Jacob, or Jacobess, i really don't care
Shy and Lonely chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
not sure what i can say as the site says to keep reviews pg rated
so i'll stick with wow!
Twilightlover1234567890 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Such a perfect story when you are already horny.
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Well that just blew my concocted theory that he doesn't really touch her out of the water. Sooooooo hot! I want MOAR!
Twisted Bloodlust chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Word was just sent of this chapter via text. Of course, here I am! How did I miss the email?

Anyway...

FANTASTIC chapter! Was exactly what I was hoping for! Can't wait for the next one and all the trouble (I hope at least) is ahead.
OverzealousGuineapig chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I WASN'T NOTIFIED OF THIS! I just came for a re-read since I didn't get an email saying there was an update and all of a sudden... it's here!

I luuurrrrrrvvvvvv AxJ shower time! I wish they *actually* got it on, but all in due time of course.
SophieAngel69 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
So I've been checking frequently and no new chapters, I am quite disappointed but I understand, I am starting to get behind in my writing and know how hard it is. But desperate for a fix of your addictive stories, I found myself rereading my favourite and I felt the need to tell you again how awesome it is. I think Jake's whole attitude in this story is perfect and easily believable, and I love how he is rubbing of on Alice, and how they interact through the whole ordeal is both amusing and steamy. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Very impatiently awaiting the next update of your awesome story. SophieAngel69
P.S. I am having difficulty logging in on my phone at the moment so apologies for the guest review.
Twisted Bloodlust chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
More explanation as to what lead to this happening in future chapters? And of course, more AxJ lemony fun!
TheMonkeyFromTheHangover chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
May I hazard a guess at shower sex? *rubs hands together* Exciting things to follow :D
OverzealousGuineapig chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
* fap fap fap fap fap fap* Oh! Uhhhhh... hey ... *awkward removal of hands from pants* That chapter was interesting. Very interesting. I need more now! Update asap!