Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Sunday03 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
so sweet!

i was a little scared, but everything's be okay, in the end!

thanks for this cute fiction
Dani Pink Cloud chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I thought I had already reviewed this, but I guess that got mixed up with how much I already told you...um yeah, I think you know how I feel about this story. It's amazing, but...I totally almost killed you right there. I THOUGHT THEY WERE DEAD FOR REALS! Anyway. You definitely know my opinion. Love. :)
NCISchick chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
aww...this made me cry to start with...i think i almost died from fear. but the ending was cute...love Anna!

Love NCISchick xoxoox
danielleisnotonfire chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awwww... That's adorable! You should make a continuation on a different story. It was great.
2cass chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Really good! I love the twist that it was all a dream. Anna is really cute too. Constructive criticism: The beginning is slightly confusing because you use Castle and then say she picked up her purse without saying that it was Alexis. Also, I did find a couple typos.
FanficwriterGHC chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh My God. I've never been so sad when reading a fic, NEVER. And then a DREAM? I just... I can't even. The number of emotions right now is so high! Wow. This was beautiful. I really loved it. Fantastic work.

Emma
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Curse you for making me cry!

But it was beautiful.

I love it :)
Violetfangs chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is sooo amazing! I lovelovelove it!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
awww this is such an amazing story! and totally what usually happens in dreams
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I really like all the ground that this story covered - what a great job! The set up of Alexis as a detective finding the frozen bodies was inspirational - as if this series could get any more meta!

And, I was very concerned about Castle's use of "good night" in "Countdown" - I'm so glad that you reverted to the "until tomorrow" language.

Covers a lot of ground - but a really, really nice job, even if Rick was not a direct participant.