Reviews for Beyond Her Limit
DNlover23 chapter 27 . 5/1
Great story! I really wanna know what will happen between B and Mion. Update soon!
birthday.beyond chapter 26 . 3/31
What an awesome story! I hope you're planning on continuing!
Soul Vrazy chapter 25 . 6/26/2013
Yup Checking back where I stop it still interesting but ... Never mind!
Forever-Buckskin chapter 25 . 2/22/2013
Yay! I'm glad you continued to write this! I can't wait for the chapters to come!
Kitkat's Shadow chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Wow. This is awesome! I think it's called a dumb waiter. But wow!
valxra chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
ERMAGERD! AN UPDATE! YAY! I love this story! And I was super happy when I got an email saying a new chapter was up and ready to be read :D The update was worth the wait, just like all of them have! Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the next update!
NameWithNoMeaning chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
well, thanks for updating I cant wait till the next one, i hate it how there are few good beyond birthday/b romance stories... hehe well ill be waiting :3
I Have A Benediction chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Thanks for keeping the promise, I love your story, Food for thought, At some point will Mion, B, and L meet in person?
Tobalerone chapter 23 . 11/9/2012
Honestly, I expected her to cuss L out at least once during their conversation. Blame everything on him. Me, thinking as I would in a situation such as hers, I would have blamed everything on him... called him a crude word or two, you know... the usual. Of course, in the reality of my own thoughts, I practically worship the guy. But she doesn't, and thinking as her, I would've been much more malicious. That's just me, though. The concept of Backup and Beyond being two different people (mentally, anyway) is certainly new. It is interesting, as well... I like it. Makes his descent into insanity much more interesting. I feel so bad for her... B... A... Its all so sad.
Loved it! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Soul Vrazy chapter 23 . 11/5/2012
Ne how about you making Mion having split personalty when B is gone?
What if Mion another personalty is smart kid but silent and manipulate .
I Have A Benediction chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
YESYESYEYESYEYSES. More about Beyond though?
Soul Vrazy chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
Wow this is getting more interesting now!
Is kira case going to happen?
Soul Vrazy chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Wow!
Now it making me more curious!
blackshadow98 chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Oliver... is... so... cute! So it seems that Mion and I have different thoughts about kiddies. Although, they DO get annoying when it comes to times... but still!
So she wasn't able to reach it to Wammy's... oh well! Abby seemed really nice! I can see why Mion liked that place a lot. i wonder what'll happen! man, I'm dying of anticipation. TT :D Great chappie!
Soul Vrazy chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
Is Mion going out next chapter?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »