Reviews for It's all Greek to me
wowy chapter 1 . 2/14
naww, i rlly liked reading your stuff
princessnerra chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
loopyhutton chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
Just found! I've read all the chapters & I LOVED IT! Hope you continue the story at some point!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I'm confused with this last part that I just read. I really enjoyed it, but I was very lost. Is it part of something else? Did I miss something? Well, I hope it's part of something else so I can continue reading :]
Analitica chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Loved it!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
i really enjoyed this! it goes well with Vegas Vixens. i really loved the whole thing. bella really had to take a leap of faith, he kept telling her it was her choice and pushing the desert towards her but what she was choosing or what she was eating was never said hahaha but who really cares if what you end up with is Edward? yeah i would eat too ;)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Found on lemonade stand enjoyed the journey
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Found on lemonade stand enjoyed the journey
edwardcu77en7over chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I loooove your greek gods one shot! I can easily imagine Edward as Apollo... But Im shocked it has so little reviews ;( im glad its rec on the lemmondrop page I hope more people like me will find it! Happy Valentine's!
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
interesting story.
BilliCullen chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Jeez Musie this was one hot one shot!

Girl you are good at this, keep writing!

EXCELLENT work I really enjoyed it!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh I did feel in love with it

&yeah I would LOVE to see more of it

with Edward&Bella

that would make me SO happy!

mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I loved it thank you
beccasmind chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was honestly one of my top favorites from the countdown. I was drawn to it instantly. I loved it immediately. I do hope you eventually and enjoyed reading it. I thoroughly enjojed the different twist it had to it.