Reviews for Merry Bonesmas
Satu Hati chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
I love the idea but it's just too hard to read. You need to space it better with smaller paragraphs and the dialogue would be easier if it was separate too. On the plus side though, barely any spelling errors or typos so, thumbs up there.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/7/2017
I like it, but it is difficult to read. I've read this story before, and I do still enjoy it.
TLWtlw chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
This needs broken up into smaller paragraphs. I'm giving up on reading it because of the formatting.
csimesser1 chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
that was great loved it
lovesmesomebooth chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Very cute story just wondering one thing. What was Parker thinking about when he zoned out? I thought maybe Hannah walked in and was watching them but unless I missed it, we never find out what he zoned out about.
boredoclover chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
Nice story :)
BrennanBooth chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
I loved this story.
Kailenth chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
I love the idea of this story, but it's impossible to read like this. The paragraphs are too long. I really would like to read it, though, so maybe you could fix it? :)
etakkate chapter 18 . 3/13/2011
aw, that was a lovely story, thank you for sharing it!
nertooold54 chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
I just read this story all the way through, I love it. Parker yelling at Hannah. Parker plotting with Angela:) B & B making out at the party. Hannah saying good-bye. :D
Resounding chapter 18 . 3/11/2011
Awesomely sweet story! I loved it. :) Great job.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
You need to fix the formatting. It looks like a decent story, but it's impossible to read in its current format.I could only get a few lines into it. It should be justified left and in smaller paragraphs. And every time there's a new speaker, you should enter into a new line. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

I look forward to reading your story in a better, more legible format.
Purple-elephantss chapter 18 . 3/9/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

i finished the story and its so sweettt... 'D

i love the parker cuteness and the B&B D

but i know this is wierd.. but i feel sorry for hannah... cause everyone hates her
Bones159 chapter 18 . 3/8/2011
I love this story, especially the Hannah leaving part and how Parker wanted Bones not Hanna :D

It was written really well

Great job :)
Ayslinn chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
You need to fix your formatting or people will skip over the story. The text is all in huge walls and centered. I have old eyes and I can't read it the way it is. :)

Also, when you break it apart, each time there is a new speaker, there should be a new paragraph. I noticed that issue in your other stories.