Reviews for Link and Zelda Get Their Driver's Licenses
iheartLink chapter 1 . 1/9
My, my. This was quite interesting to say the least XD And very funny. Zelda's reckless driving just cracked me up, and so did "OH GOD IT'S A TINGLE!" And of course, the make out scene in the beginning was also very awesome... Very awesome, indeed. Hehe, I'm so horrible.

Anyway, nice work!
Tigirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This is possibly the most amazing thing ever.
Ya done good, kid.
deadpoolhulk chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
hahahahahaha funniest thing i have read in forever. thank you for this.
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This... is...

OMG. I can't even begin to describe the sheer awesomeness of this.

THIS WAS INCREDIBLE. XDDDD
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awesome! I love the Death Mountain parts! D
ichigoxryou2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
HA HA HA! Oh wow! That was EPIC! Seriously I was cracking up throughout most of the story! GREAT JOB! .
Motorheadache95 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I don't know where you got the idea for this, but this was pretty hilarious. Also, I know it's set in the Ocarina of Time Zelda, but the way they talk and bicker reminded me more of the old cartoon series. I kept expecting Link to go "Excuuuuuse me, Princess!"
Lady Of The Semicolons chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
FYI, Link, horses sweat. You're a very poor horse owner if you didn't know that.

Zelda with a parasol... *is forcibly reminded of Peach*

"The problem with this is that with Link and Zelda's hormones raging out of control, so was Epona." Considering everything else is in past tense, I'd put "was" in place of "is"

Poor Epona... :(

"Link and Mr. Williams were completely overcome with shock when they seen the man pop up in front of them." "Seen" should be "saw."

"OH GOD IT'S A TINGLE!" made me laugh.

In Link's last line, he calls Epona "Ebona"

Um... okay... that was really random. O_O

Maybe Death Mountain was getting revenge on Link for raping the Temple of Time. ;D Though why it would laugh at Malon, I don't know.

But yeah, that was really random...