Reviews for In His Shadow
JaysonFour chapter 13 . 5/5/2014
Good morning!

This story violates the rules of fanfictiondotnet in the following ways:

-Graphic Sexual Content that is above what is allowed for Fiction-M
-Copyrighted Song Lyrics that you do not have permission to use

It's a shame that you're breaking the rules, because this is an awesome story, but just because I like your story doesn't mean I can let you pass with the violations. You've got three choices: pull the story down entirely; remove the sex and song lyrics; or leave it up the way it is. The first two options will allow you to keep your stories and your account up without any threat of further report. Choosing to leave this story up the way it is will bring you nothing but more reviews like mine and a lot of incoming reports against the story and your account, which could lead to deletion of this story or even your whole account.

JaysonFour of Critics United
Dark Trickz chapter 85 . 7/2/2013
Oh wow this story was absolutely phenomenal. I cried so many times but as any avid reader knows, that's what you get with the best stories sometimes. I truly loved reading this story and even stayed up til 4 am to read it lol.
ILoveAnime89 chapter 85 . 9/7/2012
Ya made me fuckin tear up. Loved it. I still cried more for the real retirement of Shawn more but it is still sad to read about.
KittySixx chapter 85 . 3/21/2012
Excuse my language but that was a fuckin great story! Holy crap! Where I have I been. Sorry it took me so long to finish this, but damn! It was amazing. So excited to read the next one! :)
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 85 . 3/17/2012
I loved, loved this story. I read it in 3 days. Loved all the twists and turns and the way that everyone loved and cared about one another. I also loved the way Nessa could forgive people. Great story all around. LOVE JEFF!
SkylerStorm94 chapter 85 . 3/16/2012
great story.

your a good witer. :)
hon3y-bun chapter 85 . 3/11/2012
I am crying! This was so good. When I was reading Shawn's speach it took me back to the day when he did make that speach. Reading it now I feel really sad. he is missed a lot! This story is one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read in my whole life and I read a lot! :) I have enjoyed every minute reading this and i am just speachless sorry. I feel sad that this is over even though there is a sequel lol. You are such n awesome person even though I don't know you that much but yeah. :) Those quotes you put at the beginning are some of the best words to ever come out of a mouth! :) Well I'll stop reviewing now befroe i cry even harder. hahahaha
Nat-Nat 360 chapter 85 . 3/10/2012
"This story...gave me you. *sniffle* Now it's ending. But our friendship will not!" Couldn't have said it any better.

You're welcome! It's been an amazing story! My long reviews prove it.

Okay, on to the story - this patient bunny suit has been itching me. Sorry about not reviewing on the day...you know why.

Ok, first off - the beginning. I was about to have a mini breakdown myself. You just know what's going to happen, what's was the next step. Her Jeff Awww!

The match was well written, I love every bit of it, except the ending of course - Shawn losing was not nice to relive. "This isn't going to end well Amy..."I said softly. I only hoped I was wrong. - IRONY, my dear Addy - IRONY!

Ahhhhh! The bit between her and Shawn - I can just imagine you actually saying that to him on live television for some reason. I felt Vanessa's pain, every word used made me feel upset.

Oh dear, that video killed me. But when she mentioned Jeff and how much he ment to her, I felt sooo happy. AFTER EVERYTHING THEY'VE BEEN THROUGH!

And then, "Vanessa...Isabelle...Copeland. Will you be my fiance? Again?"He asked. I just knoew this was coming, I could tell from the video when she mentioned all the positive things about Jeff. Hahah, I'm really happy though.

Oh dear Jay. Trying to patch things up are we? Hahaha, Jeff would have gone balistic if Nessa didn't tell him not to get mad. Adam would have too. Hugging the guy who raped you...wow, a moment of madness there.

Oh, dear *sniffle*. Shawn and Nessa again! I think you are on the verge of killing me here - SERIOUSLY!

Here comes some more tears - the speech is absolutely heart breaking. And I recognised most of it, which made it worse. It was like I could actually here Shawn's voice and the crowd in my brain, which I mostly do with all characters - but THIS WAS SO MUCH MORE!

Oh man, she just has to go run out onto the stage and force me to find more tissues. Oh dear, but this is really good. I was wondering when Hunter was coming, I thought you were going to cut that out too, since you cut out Mark's appearance.

Overall, I think that you can gather how much this means to me, from this very long review. The ending just made it even better. Congratualtions on the success of this story, and I can't wait to read the sequel.

Love you!
Assiduous chapter 85 . 3/10/2012
You reached your goal with me. I cried like a little bitch. Hell, I cried when he retired for real, and I cried when Edge retired. Saddest shit I've ever seen. Two fully grown men, almost reduced to tears on live television. Makes you feel some major respect for em'.
Boobookins123 chapter 85 . 3/8/2012
To lazy to log it! I LOVED the ending! I cried when I read it and got lokos from my fam!
IlurvesJeffandMattHardy chapter 85 . 3/8/2012
!
Mamasangel chapter 85 . 3/8/2012
Made me cry. Good work babe.
IlurvesJeffandMattHardy chapter 85 . 3/8/2012
LOved the end...Imma go read the sequel now!
Jiggly chapter 85 . 3/8/2012
BEST ENDING IVE EVER EVEN READ!
Guest chapter 85 . 3/8/2012
It's over...I cried...hard...now to the sequel...