Reviews for Small Comfort - (Cujo I)
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Lolll, the meowing basket in the elevator and Cujo in Danny's pants was hilarious.

But Danny's efforts and sacrifices were rewarded with Steve waking up. Just so sweet to imagine a little ball of fur sleeping on Steve. :) Cujo was worried too. :)
kimber1461 chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
That was hilarious! Do you know how much I wish I could see something like that on the show? So funny!
jodm chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Really enjoy this story-and I'm not even a "cat person!" You've got a good writing style and you do humor very well. keep up the good work!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Hey Gone2Far,

OMG-I Love It! I have been laughing so hard. I actually have a cat who acts like that-loves me and my mum and attacks the rest of the family. So,did sweet little Cujo attack the big nasty bad guys? That would be so funny. Especially as it seems as if the only one that Cujo listens to it Steve.

Maybe the 5-0 team has a new member-psycho attack cat for all the raids! Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks,lightnshadows
Maudlin Mush chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Cujo is wonderful. I hope he forgives Danny for the car ride and subsequent accommodations in his pants. Thank you for updating!
shirik chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
that was fantastic! thank you!
SumNumb3rs chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
ROTFLOL! This is the funniest story I've read in almost always! Reminds me of the of the crazy stories I'd think of in my head when I got the first kittens I've ever owned. You've really gotten your Steve and especially Danny character down really well.
shirik chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
always blame the sister/mother in law...

tnx for updating
shirik chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
head shot? oh my god
shirik chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
ho my kitten godness! lol
LLevey chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
loved the chapter :D

LLevey :)
Poohbear-29 chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
at least he's finally awake...loved that Danny wa there and am worried about Steve's memory loss, but I guess it goes with taking a shot to the head...LOL...Winnie
LadyAilith chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
I laughed out loud with this chapter! Poor little Cujo being stuffed into Danny's shirt...where else could he go but down? :snicker: Truly a funny piece!

I do find it a bit troubling that Steve has no memory of what happened, though.

More, please!
RaeTucker chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
Loved the reference of Cujo in Dannys trousers, could not stop giggling. Thank you for making me laugh. Cannot wait for next chapter.
Jules47 chapter 6 . 4/15/2011
I loved this chapter poor Danny I could visualise that cat climbing up his t shirt and then moving in the other direction. That was a good laugh. Looks like Steve isn't functioning on all cylinders yet but I'm sure Danny will fill in the blanks for him. I love the way Danny talks and waves his hands around at the same time while Steve just stares at him like he's crazy.
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »