Reviews for Small Comfort - (Cujo I)
lafemmefantome chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Just finished your story. It's very cute and considering I'm a cat lover too, I could really imagine Danno saying some of the things you mentioned in your story. If I may, I would suggest a bit of proofreading. You've got the right elements of the story and if you can remove some of the small errors, it won't take people out of the very charming story you've written.
KomodoQueen chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Oh dear Lord - quite literally laughed 'til I cried through this chapter. Thank you. Can't wait to read more...
magikmarker chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
Hilarious,loved it! Thank you!
maggiemcgarrett chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
just love this story must have read it at least a dozen times highly recommended very funny great team banter.
maggiemcgarrett chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
just love this story its hilarious a good read anytime .
trevorsgmsbcglo chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Just too cute. I lave a cat just like Cujo.
He's gray and I go to the doctor with little
claw marks all over my legs, I tell him,"Fatboy'.does it. I don't think he's quit convenced But he will-WAhahaha
julieb716 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I know it's been a year since you wrote and posted this. I am fairly new to Fanfiction and have been reading a lot of H50 stories. I have to tell you that I actually LOL'd on this one many, many times. As a cat lover myself, you have the antics of a "wolverine" cat downpat! And, Danny... OMG, hysterical. What a great, great story! Well done!
Vladimir Popov chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is awesome!
kunoichi chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
you made laugh al the way trough :D gotta love Cujo
kunoichi chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
once again lol
kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Lol
sorree chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Who would have thought cats and SEALs would make such great teams? ;) Absolutely perfect story!
ambard10 chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
o like it very much this story... and the secuel is great too... i love Cujo and Steve and Danno (Bromance)
Craftygirl11 chapter 12 . 5/28/2012
I was absoluutely laughing at the end. Great story.
lanteaddicted chapter 12 . 4/27/2012
love this story and your new story about Steve and Cujo
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »