Reviews for Small Comfort - (Cujo I)
Belker chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Loooohohooved it! My Mom's cat is kind of like Cujo...

You wrote both the cat and Steve just excellently
simplyn2deep chapter 12 . 2/18/2012
oh goodness me! after all that time it's Grace who finds the youtube video and shows it to Steve! How hilarious!

off to read the sequel!
simplyn2deep chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
omg in Danny's pants!

all I could think of was "is that a kitten in your pants or are you happy to see me?" hahaha
simplyn2deep chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Danny calling Kono for help is something he's NEVER going to live down! lmao

I laughed so much my cat was looking at me like I was crazy

maybe they should just always have food with them. that kitten does seem might vicious lol
simplyn2deep chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
OMG! Miss Marple reference! I love it!

I named my cat Miss Marple too! but everyone seems to call her Marples or Marbles *shrugs*

this is all so very funny!
Norfolk46myway.com chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
I am not the best at critiquing stories. I don't usually review either, but this story was cute. Seriously, one of the funniest stories I ever read.
ladylockern chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
OH MY GOD I laughed so hard that I was crying what an awsome chapter. You captured Danny perfectly I could so see his character doing this on the show
Runner043 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
Just found your story. I'm up to chapter 5, where Danny thought bringing the kitten to the hospital was a good idea, until it got out of the box. I'm laughing my head off right now!
rachel chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
hehe ya kno alex o'loughlin really does have ADD/ADHD and used to have OCD :) read it in one of his interviews. anywho i liked this story (tho im not a cat person) had a cat once and loved it to death and then one day came home and she was layin in the road : i dont do cats anymore dogs are more loving anyway and they love to cuddle :)
stront chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
I'd love a Cujo sequel!
cytpotter chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
LOL! That was HA-larious! I really enjoyed your story! It made me laugh many times, some of which I had to keep quiet so as not to garner undo attention! My bad for reading a very humorous stroy in a place where I shouldn't be laughing! ;) Even so, Thank you for the wonderful read!
Zillahwolf chapter 12 . 8/21/2011
I absolutely loved reading this story. I could picture the scenes as I was reading them. Please do more! The only caution I might have would be to quit always calling Danny the little detective or the little man when describing him. It's true but it got old very quickly! Thanks again - the humor is always appreciated!
cytpotter chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I'm enjoying your story! Can't wait to read more!
Poohbear-29 chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Nice finish to a wonderful tale. i love Steve and cujo...well done...Winnie
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Way cute, wonderfully funny, endearing, enjoyable.

The cat is the feline McGarrett.

Would love to see a sequel.
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »