Reviews for Small Comfort - (Cujo I)
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Way cute, wonderfully funny, endearing, enjoyable.

The cat is the feline McGarrett.

Would love to see a sequel.
damo chapter 12 . 8/9/2011
Great job! That was a hilarious fun reading story. I tell you the kitten and steve were beyond cute. I really enjoyed reading it. actually burst laughing couple of times. That's my first time I ever review a story and I couldn't pass on yours;)
kimber1461 chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Oh I LOVE LOVED LOVED it! And the ending was hilarious! I could so see an episode ending like that!

I'd love a sequel!
crokettsgirl chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
I really enjoyed this story and hope you do do a sequel of it.

love the cat going after the Vet after she said the cat was just fine with her..lol...And the gifts. I had a wonderful cat that in his younger days would sneak out and find gifts for me. And I too would find them in my shoe or on the floor and in different places so I related to that one. Poor Danny did post the video on YT he's in trouble now..lol...Great chapter and again I enjoyed this so much. Sue
Rocky Oberlin chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Oh, my God, I was laughing and cackling the whole way through this chapter. My dad asked what was so funny and I reminded him of the story before reading the part I was laughing at. He nearly spit out his breakfast because he nearly laughed.

Danny should have known Steve was going to find out about that video he made. He should have kept it for blackmail material. Oh, I'm sorry, creative withdrawl or behavior changer not blackmail.
stephie1976 chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Loved this story and can't wait to hear more of the adventures of Cujo
Shadowcat710 chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
loved this story! sequels please!:-)
Raven2004 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Love this! Great descriptions, dialogue, details. Just the right amount of everything to keep us devouring this story! Loved the visual of Steve and the kitty sprawled out on the couch.
Cokie316 chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
loved it all! Cokie... Mom to Flint (a Russian blue) and Rusty (an orange tabby) and Nana to Jessa, Spencer, Dean and Dusty.
Sweetpea chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
This final chapter brought back memories. I had a beautiful, long haired cat that had to have 3 people hold him down at the vets. He was an angel at home and I had him for 19 years. Thanks for the cute story and the memories.
LiCS chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Loved the story! Please do a sequel!
Libtech chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Totally loved this story, and Cujo. The Cone of Shame; I remember it well. I had to go out one night after dark with a flashlight, looking for my cat who had broke out while wearing one. Thanks for all the laughs and the memories.
amanda chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Loved the ending, poor Danno! Glad you could use the cone of shame. Cats absolutely hate having to wear them. I'm glad you're willing to do some sequels to this story. I've really enjoyed every chapter.
montez chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
that was so sweet, love how Cujo became so protective of Steve.
shirik chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
i loved this episode more that any other! it was so full of funny metaphors and i really laughted! wwe used to call that plastic protector -a satallite! lol

thank you for this amazing story -it was quit a journey!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »