Reviews for Toasterific
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 5 . 2/14
Now this is a crack fic I nearly lubricated myself and almost put myself into stasis laughing over while reading. I hope you continue it! I wanna find out what happens to toaster Prowl and his little toaster babies! LOL Overprotective Mommy Prowl is funny!
Charizgrovsion chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Almost too funny!
child of Jon snow chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
oh no not good the hatchet vs femmes i dont like the odds ratch be the medic of doom and say you need to give the taosters a ceak up take'em and run as if uncron behind you hahahaha
Nyx811 chapter 5 . 4/10/2014
Update
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 5 . 10/12/2013
Me: O.O Poor Ratchet... Even a tomboy such as myself would try to kill him if he tried to take away my toaster Starscream. *nods* Yeah, the 'Cons were trying to copy one of Wheeljack's inventions in the hope that it would blow up on the Autobots. Starscream and his trine got turned into toasters. I think Starscream rather likes it though. *Starscream is purring on my lap as I rub his wings*
Starscream: Hmmm... Hey, could you move your fleshy servo- ah! ah! ahhhhhh... Right there...
Thundercracker: I think I'm enjoying 'my time' off too.
Me: Yeah, Megatron said they're not allowed back at the Decepticon base until they're Bots again.
Skywarp: *is randomly transporting everywhere and somehow managing to make human toast* It's actually really fun not having to be bad!
Starscream: Mmmm... Yes, even I'm enjoying this... This human femme has some very gentle servos...
Thundercracker: Hey, I want a femme too! Just not those crazy ones...
Me: *calls friend who comes over, freaks out, calms down, and then proceeds to rub Thundercracker's wings too*
Thundercracker: Mmmm...
Skywarp: I'M MAKING HUMAN TOAST! ANYBODY GOT SOME JELLY?

(dude, please do that!)
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! This has me laughing so hard, my face and sides hurt!
electro moonlight chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
this is epic...must has more please
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I must say that I just stumbled upon this the other day and I utterly love it! I truly hope that you will come back to this one day, because frankly, baby toasters! Whats not to love. Also, bravo on using Wheeljack as the toaster maker rather than Ratchet. I didn't see it coming, but could believe it when I saw it.

ps. I want anthropomorphic transformers toasters. The twins in particular and of course mama toaster Prowl to keep them safe and warm in his slots :)
Rose221 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
This is great please dont stop
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
SO SILLY AND CUTE! I LOVE IT TO DEATH! *rescues toaster bots* I SAVE THEE! *runs away laughing* :D
IridescentFire chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
lmao toaster prowl i cant stop laughing XD
Gage39 chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
You have to continue this please. I'm laughing too hard to write a good reviw. Just please continue...please!
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Awhhhh!Toaster Prowl!Sooooooo cute!I want a toaster Prowl too!Maybe I'll make a visit to Wheeljack some ...Very wall continue.I need to know what happens to Ratchet,Prowl,The Twins,and the Ariel Bots!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Oh my God. I wonder what will be awaiting them? Prowler in a pink dress. Heh heh heh.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Aww... Sunny and Sides got a mama!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »